calling out nightflight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby got a have a dashboard.Stupid clock on there
I HEAR HATERS CRYING CAUSE GOTTA RACE A SLOW BIKE IN BRACKET RACE.

See they dont get leave me waiting.Im off that button on there top yellow.

haters gotta hate.Dont hate the playa!!

29pf2ab.jpg

I will ride this if I WANT TO.He gets pick my bike 2????See what im saying??
Like you give me a buck I give you a nickle.WHY 4 i GOT GET BUTT END OF A DEAL?

aag08n.jpg

Thats not got no good motor.Only 1200 pistons 13.1
YOU KNOW WHY IT WILL BEAT YOU?
Because it prob weighs 400 mabe 410lbs
Do you know why that is?
WELL IM GOING TELL YOU WHY BECAUSE YOU GOTTA BUNCH OF BULL ON YOUR BIKE DONT NEED 4 RACING.
That dont even have trons just 36 flatslides no spray.See theres no trons no bottle why you scared?

Can SOMEONE please translate this stuff?!

I mean really. I have spoken to a legit european gypsy (watch the movie Snatch if you arent familiar with that accent) and understood her and conversed perfectly well.

But I cant understand a single post from him. Its like someone with ADHD who cant spell is thinking 90 different thoughts a second, and tries to type something coherent.

You guys dont have no fast bikes @ your tracks.
Man this is close 2 INDY I have race fast bikes in bracket races.
I HAVE GO AGAINST REAL RACE BIKES
4.57@157MPH
qs9zlf.jpg

IMG_4892-1.jpg

IMG_7241.jpg

4.98 @137MPH

IMG_6883.jpg

34owu1g.jpg

THESE SOME THE BIKES I HAD RACE ALL SUMMER 2 GET THAT GOLD CARD.
YOU THINK WAS EASY MOST THEM HAVE DELAY BOX AS WELL.

jju2qp.jpg

e85ugo.jpg

Last edited:
Can SOMEONE please translate this stuff?!

I mean really. I have spoken to a legit european gypsy (watch the movie Snatch if you arent familiar with that accent) and understood her and conversed perfectly well.

But I cant understand a single post from him. Its like someone with ADHD who cant spell is thinking 90 different thoughts a second, and tries to type something coherent.

Yeah, they all say blah blah blah, I am a gold tard holder blah blah blah, well atleast that's all I every understand. Actually said individual flunked out of kindergarten until they threw him out of school because of his age.
Posted via Mobile Device

You guys dont have no fast bikes @ your tracks.
Man this is close 2 INDY I have race fast bikes in bracket races.
I HAVE GO AGAINST REAL RACE BIKES
4.57@157MPH
qs9zlf.jpg

IMG_4892-1.jpg

IMG_7241.jpg

4.98 @137MPH

IMG_6883.jpg

34owu1g.jpg

your bike is SLOWER than them though. you may win the class, but its because of a handicap, not talent, or the quality of your build, or even the money and time you have in your bike.

Last edited:
If your given a Head Start, Its not a race.

If your the one giving the head start. Dont feel bad about loosing.

Just my 2 cents

I dont think you understand bracket racing.
I said they have delay boxes there crossing over on me so its a heads up leave.
You think those r easy bikes 2 beat you better think again.
You cant get bye with slop lights.Were both hitting tree on first top yellow.
I average .020--.030 I placed 2nd 8 times last year I only won 3 it was all the 2nds that got me the points.I didnt win the most $$$ I just won the points.Strange how it worked out guy won most $$$ came in 3rd points.

If your given a Head Start, Its not a race.

If your the one giving the head start. Dont feel bad about loosing.

Just my 2 cents

YOu dont understand delaybox tracing.Were both leaving on top yellow.IF THERE FASTER
THere entering my time in there box and leaving on my top yellow.
There crossing over on me.JUST LIKE A PRO TREE SOON AS I SEE TOP YELLOW IM OFF THAT BUTTON.

Last edited:
wheres all the vids of these wins. or do you only tape the test and tunes and by's you get.

YOu dont understand delaybox tracing.Were both leaving on top yellow.IF THERE FASTER
There crossing over on me.JUST LIKE A PRO TREE SOON AS I SEE TOP YELLOW IM OFF THAT BUTTON.

I guess your right.

I always thought if one bike or car was a 10 second

and the other was a 9 second

Then the slower got a 1 second Head start and whoever crossed the line first was considered the winner.

Never did like it.

even more worthless. at least the other way someone is playing catchup.

so theyre beating you to the finish line and youre winning :rulez:

I guess your right.

I always thought if one bike or car was a 10 second

and the other was a 9 second

Then the slower got a 1 second Head start and whoever crossed the line first was considered the winner.

Never did like it.
That's exactly what it is. Slower dial leaves first, whoever is closer to dial without going under it wins. Ideally both would cross the line at the same time. Heads up both leave at the same time, first to the line wins.
He is talking about a crossover delay box. If you are quicker you enter the other lane's dial in time in your box and let off when their light drops. Box does the rest, on his bike it does everything automatically just let off the button and hold on.
Bracket racing definitely requires skill (especially no-box classes) but on a set up like his the skill is limited to releasing a button. Slick, training wheels, auto clutch release, auto box kind of take most of the error factor out. He will be glad to tell ya what a great rider he is (I think he might be the champ at his track:whistle:) but I fail to see where greatness is required......

Im trying to get a handle on this Bracket Racing without pissing anyone off here so indulge me here.

Just answer me this.

In Delaybox Racing, Lets just say Hypothetically there is an 8 sec Busa in one lane and a 30 Moped in the other. Is the Moped going to leave the line 22 seconds before the Busa, If not then your correct I still dont understand.

A delay box is a timer into which you program your dial in time, the other lane's dial in time, and the time it takes the tree to drop. In your example the busa would enter the moped's 30 sec dial, and let off the timer's button on the top yellow bulb. They would both sit there for the tree, and 22 seconds later the busa would leave.

A delay box is a timer into which you program your dial in time, the other lane's dial in time, and the time it takes the tree to drop. In your example the busa would enter the moped's 30 sec dial, and let off the timer's button on the top yellow bulb. They would both sit there for the tree, and 22 seconds later the busa would leave.

Soooooooooooooooooooo the Moped takes off from the line 22 sec sooner than the Busa and if the Busa rider doesnt let go of his timer button exactly on time the Moped would win if he ran his exact dial in time.

Am I correct in my assumption

Soooooooooooooooooooo the Moped takes off from the line 22 sec sooner than the Busa and if the Busa rider doesnt let go of his timer button exactly on time the Moped would win if he ran his exact dial in time.

Am I correct in my assumption
You are!:thumbsup:
Now answer me this: which is harder to be consistent with, letting go of a button or launching a bike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back