Chromoly swingarms

Nice bike post some more pic

will do, i'll try to get some good ones after i get out of class today. they'll be the same quality (cell phone) but i'll try and get some outside shots. I need to get some with the rearsets, airshifter etc.

Please get an arm on it as soon as you can. If I can help you in any way you know how to reach me.

Greg

I know, contemplating the tail or SA first, I think I can "get by" with the SA by shortening this one to 6" over and get it down with the extended tail. My wife already wants to kill me cause she says I spend too much money on the damn bike.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
I know, contemplating the tail or SA first, I think I can "get by" with the SA by shortening this one to 6" over and get it down with the extended tail. My wife already wants to kill me cause she says I spend too much money on the damn bike.
Posted via Mobile Device
Do 3" over and slam it. :beerchug:

Do 3" over and slam it. :beerchug:

I'm looking at the same thing. At 3" slammed on the ground and maybe a brick, I think I would have a better bike than 6" over and lowered all the tail will stand.

Mine has ben everywhere from 5-9" over and the biggest issue is giving up traction on the street. With my setup (currently about 5-51/2" and no N2O) I spin if I hit it too hard from a roll on the street, from 30-60mph I can pull a little air if I dont overpower the tire.

For an Arm I'd vote Adams or McIntosh, or check with Greg and see what he has the hookup on.

Greg PM me about a 0-6 with airtank and N2O bracket. no bracing.

I'm thinking 3", slammed, brick up front, and a michelin power pure :devil:

Last edited:
Tell me this looks ghetto:poke::laugh:

112.jpg

DSC02633.jpg

It does but so does mine :whistle:

Darryl Starbird 2010 005.jpg

020.jpg

feind .. bike looks good with the black kanji.. where u get it from ? looking to put one on my 08 ... thanks and how much

I ordered mine from tapeworks.com. Just give them a call and they will be able to set you up. If I remember right it was $35 for the whole kanji and the hayabusa lettering, but I only used the kanji from the kit.

Back