Ok I jumped off the deep end now!

Well its on the road pictures of the bikes in the back to follow. I bought a new camera and took a bunch of pictures but I can't get the pictures off the camera onto my computer. I guess i will have to have a friend of mine look at the computer and see if he can get things to down load.

Our new Coachmen Camper 12112008 002.jpg

The truck with the 7.3 diesel and the new turbo pulls it just fine.. with the bikes and the camper full I'm between 15000 and 16000 pounds for just the camper weight.

Our new Coachmen Camper 12112008 003.jpg

Ok I admit the snow is what I pushed off the driveway when I got home that is in the picture in front of the camper.. for real there is only about 12 to 15 inchs on the ground here..

Last edited:
Thanks Big Guy.... its getting up into the 50*s today the snow is going away. Thinking of running the bikes today, just to get the oil going and running after a long winter nap.. Too much salt on the roads, dirt and sand to ride but spring is knocking on the door.

Im working on getting mine cleaned up and ready for the Bash. I need a maid....

Best Buy Gilbert 1.30.08 001.jpg

digi29674222.jpg

digi29674226.jpg

digi29674238.jpg

Springfield CVS 2.11.10 Demo 028.jpg

Very nice Racer V very nice... I always wanted to take a look in a Recon.. Do ya have the fuel station in yours? :thumbsup:

Very nice guys, I hope to pick one up next year. Just bought the truck to pull it, now I just need the hauler. :laugh:

Well here we go again!!! It was time to up grade my truck for pulling my toy hauler.. So here is my new toy!! A 2002 International semi with only 75,000 miles on it!

my new truck 2.jpg

My new truck 1.jpg

my new truck 3.jpg

Back