Radical Rides~!~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
I know some of these have been posted, but I tried to weed most of those out and post the rest...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

The Dodge Tomahawk (1st pic) is def an awesome upgrade from the Busa... Does 300mph... To bad you can't register or insure the damn thing for the streets...

The Dodge Tomahawk (1st pic) is def an awesome upgrade from the Busa... Does 300mph... To bad you can't register or insure the damn thing for the streets...

I don't believe it will do even 200. I wonder what the actual max speed it reached ever. The reason I am sceptical is because those double tires while looking cool, will be very unstable at speed.

I don't believe it will do even 200. I wonder what the actual max speed it reached ever. The reason I am sceptical is because those double tires while looking cool, will be very unstable at speed.

I believe they said it was in theory a "possible" top speed...

You can't even buy the Tomahawk. There was only 2 of them ever produced and they are still in house at Chrysler. My brother in law worked at the proving grounds here in Az until they closed it down and moved in further north. Saw one of them when they had an open house at the proving grounds. There are only 2 guys that are allowed to ride them for Chrysler.

I really liked the ones with the aircraft engines in them. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. :thumbsup::beerchug::thumbsup:

I would like to see how a couple of them handle. Others you can tell they would be a pain in the butt to ride.

The two with radial engines are highly impractical. But as rolling sculpture, and as something completely different, you gotta luv them! :cheerleader:

I have seen one of these at a dealer in Atlanta. Very unique. Sales guy said thet only like 15 were made. Going price was $100,000, but he would take $90,000 for his. It was also #1 of the 15.

17.jpg

I have seen one of these at a dealer in Atlanta. Very unique. Sales guy said thet only like 15 were made. Going price was $100,000, but he would take $90,000 for his. It was also #1 of the 15.
It's made by Confederate Motorcycles.
Confederate Motor Company
Cycle World magazine actually tested one a few months ago. Gave it pretty good reviews too, but it's no sport bike, more like rolling sculpture that actually works as a motorcycle. Here are the specs on the Wraith model:
http://www.confederate.com/wraith/specifications.html

Last edited:
Back