Newest Mods

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
Just figured I would post a few pics of some pieces I powder coated for my bike. I will soon be offering services for board members if anyone is interested. I will post info when the time comes. Let me know what you think about the pics and the color, and quality.

100_0418.JPG

Thanks for looking. I would like some feedback on how it looks and if anyone thinks that a powder coating service for h.org would be a good idea.

It looks good ...I'm sure there would be a market for your services...Just come up with some prices and put your idea into action...
smile.gif

Thanks for looking. I would like some feedback on how it looks and if anyone thinks that a powder coating service for h.org would be a good idea. [/QUOTE]

First, nice job done Pipe. Second if you dont much or any overhead, free access or your own portable heating oven (up to 480 degree circular vent fan type @$399) you shouldnt have any problem blowing away your competitors with pricing with shipping included.

I just had my rims quoted  at a local powder coating company for $75 to $90 a rim .

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101626545 -->

Have you tried PCing the peg mounts? I don't know if they would look good in anything other than the frame color. Would be interesting to see a picture though.

Also, how much control do you have over what colors you can replicate? Can you get an exact match, or just 'close'?

All you can do is find a PC color close to the color your trying to match up.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101626339 -->

Back