Another trip to New Image!

sweet tea man

Registered
Got my seats done last year and Lee did a phenominal job. gonna send him the sissybar and backrest tomorrow. gonna have him recover it with the same material as the seats, and a pink kanji on it for the wifey. i was instructed since its hers, it gets a pink kanji.....so the wife will be happy it will match her seat:thumbsup:

here's how it is now, i'll post pics when i get it back from Lee:
bike001.jpg

bike002.jpg

bike003.jpg

thats the side of the living room:rofl: complete with my ramps i rhino lined and converted into a parking place and tool box to address my roadrunner right there under the fan:rofl:

heres a two quick pics of how it looks with her on. she loves it.
img_7544.jpg

img_7272.jpg

not great pics showing it being used since we were going through a corner, but you get the idea:rofl:

Last edited:
Where do you get a seat like that? Thinking about taking a long trip to the gap this summer and need something like that for the women.

That is a great idea for a backrest on a 'Busa! With it having the pink Kanji on it, it will match her jacket!

i told her since it was hers, she'd have to take it off. so she got to learn how it comes off.
first we established what a rachet was.
bike002-1.jpg

bike003-1.jpg

"Would you quit messin with me?!"
:)

it got sent off today.

Last edited:
that is going to look cool when it is done and awesome that she is learning to help take care of the bike :beerchug:

link or contact for the seat setup? I have an extra seat and wanted to send it off for the full treatment prior to the bash :beerchug:

Werd.

Semi, she's been coming out of her shell more about working on vehicles here this past year. She's helped me set cowl hoods and panels like that back on vehicles after I've paint them and such.

First time wrenching though. Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

got it back yesterday. he had it just over a week, and also did some upkeep on marys seat. once again, real cool guy and took care of the seat and backrest with no issue.

got it put on just a few minutes ago.
busa009.jpg

busa008.jpg

busa007.jpg

Back