Single and Lovin it!!!

You are right on brother! Now that I'm single it's all about me. :thumbsup:

I don't want to come across as a hater of females. I just firmly believe in taking care of myself and my priorities first.

1. Get my own home
2. Have my own toys
3. Have my own bank accounts
4. Sign a pre-nuptial

I don't care if I only have 20K to my name. No way in HELL I am going to let somebody come into my life with nothing and then leave in 5 years with everything. You that are paying $$$ in divorce settlements are paying for nookie that your never gonna get again and somebody else is enjoying :rofl: To many girls out there that give it away....no reason to have to sell your busa, sports cars, house and lose half of what you have acquired. My retarded cousin just met a girl 6 weeks ago and just got married to her. I'm just going to sit back and watch the fireworks as her non working :moon: leaves him in a year and takes his house and half what he's got. So if he lives in a 175K house and they divorce you know shes leaving with at least 87K out of the house and then she will at least benefit another 20-30K over a 1 year period. So if you pull out that calculator you used in 3rd grade....thats just a 100K ball park figure of what you gonna pay to screw her for a year. :rofl::rofl: why so pessimistic you ask?? because she just broke off her engagement of 5 years for my cousin who she met at a bar and had a 1 night stand with :thumbsup: Think how much simpler and how low the divorce rates would be if prenups were used ALOT more...it would practically put an end to alot of gold diggin and "fake" marriages. Good luck guys and try to think about your future instead of the ***** that your gonna be tired of in a few months anyway:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I said find the right one...:rulez:

If your lucky enough then that is the way to go:thumbsup: My grandparents have been married for 60 years. People would still have lasting relationships if it wasn't for all the garbage, money, sex, drugs, and junk on TV. Majority of people arent instilled with the same values like they were 60 years ago. I feel like I couldn't have been raised in a better family....hell I've got lawyers, doctors, salesman and preachers in my immediate family so I've heard, seen, and witnessed alot of stuff.

I'd love to say that not all women are like that Destin07, but unfortunately far too many do work the legal system in their favor and do the marriage, divorce, take half BS...

For those of us out there that aren't that way (me!), I'd like to thank all the women that ruin it for the rest of us :rofl: I'm all for EVERYONE taking care of themselves, period...no handouts...

I'd love to say that not all women are like that Destin07, but unfortunately far too many do work the legal system in their favor and do the marriage, divorce, take half BS...

For those of us out there that aren't that way (me!), I'd like to thank all the women that ruin it for the rest of us :rofl: I'm all for EVERYONE taking care of themselves, period...no handouts...

Yes exactly....I guess my rant can be taken in many ways but this is what I meant to come across with.

1. Protect yourself, you assets, and your future
2. Or just "wing" it....rolling the dice can leave you with a happy life or a half empty pocket and a head spin. If you do get married / involved...then protect yourself. I know most women would faint if you asked them to sign a pre-nup but if they aren't planning on leaving you or cheating on you then what do they have to lose? Anybody that comes into your life with NOTHING is out for SOMETHING. Of course if you cheat on them then your pre-nup means nothing. Its a pretty fair deal for both ends I believe.

Yes exactly....I guess my rant can be taken in many ways but this is what I meant to come across with.

1. Protect yourself, you assets, and your future
2. Or just "wing" it....rolling the dice can leave you with a happy life or a half empty pocket and a head spin. If you do get married / involved...then protect yourself. I know most women would faint if you asked them to sign a pre-nup but if they aren't planning on leaving you or cheating on you then what do they have to lose? Anybody that comes into your life with NOTHING is out for SOMETHING. Of course if you cheat on them then your pre-nup means nothing. Its a pretty fair deal for both ends I believe.

I agree 100% especially for all the guys that have been burned. Having said that, I do wonder if I were asked to sign a prenup, how I'd feel. I left my husband after 24 years together...I didn't want $ for anything, even though he makes more than I do. I didn't go after full custody of my kids so I could get child support; we split time and expenses for the kids 50/50...even my lawyer thought I was nuts, but why cripple a man so he can't even be a father to his kids? I see no point in it. But, since I was so fair and I insist on standing on my own two feet, I'm not sure how I'd feel if a man in my future asked me to sign a pre-nup. I suppose it wouldn't make any difference to be quite honest...it would protect him from something I wouldn't do anyway, but I'll admit it might sting a bit to be asked...just my female POV :)

I'm rambling LOL

Protection works both ways i guess. I got lucky in my divorce, my ex didn't really ask for much, and it went smoothly (not having kids helped), I got the house and my cat, she got the savings account, mainly because she was headed off for a year in Australia with the guy she met. If i were to do it again (highly unlikely) i would insist on a pre-nump, with fair and equal penalties for cheating, as well as protection for both of our assest we brought to the marrage.

I agree with Destin07 about the values of ages past, my parents have been happily (for the most part) married for over 40 yrs. You don't see it as much anymore, and more power to the people that can make it work these days.

I agree with you girl and I have to remember that not all woman are the same however now days picking out a faithful woman is like rolling an expensive pair of dice! I was married to my Ex-Wife for over 14 years and she cheated on me. I didn't see it coming and the divorce cost me plenty. Sucks for me but I'm moving on with my life. With this being said I will not catagorize all woman because of what happened to me but rest assured I will be on guard for the rest of my life when dealing with relationships.....det45

I agree with you girl and I have to remember that not all woman are the same however now days picking out a faithful woman is like rolling an expensive pair of dice! I was married to my Ex-Wife for over 14 years and she cheated on me. I didn't see it coming and the divorce cost me plenty. Sucks for me but I'm moving on with my life. With this being said I will not catagorize all woman because of what happened to me but rest assured I will be on guard for the rest of my life when dealing with relationships.....det45

I don't blame you one bit...once burned like that, it's tough to trust anyone again...I'm sorry that happened to you :( My Dad was burned like that and has never dated another woman since my Mom took him down that same path you've walked...and it was after 14 years of marriage as well...

I'm only 48 years old and still have a long life ahead of me so I'll continue to date with extreme caution. I'm a bit Jaded but I'll press on.

I don't blame you one bit...once burned like that, it's tough to trust anyone again...I'm sorry that happened to you :( My Dad was burned like that and has never dated another woman since my Mom took him down that same path you've walked...and it was after 14 years of marriage as well...

With this being said I will not catagorize all woman because of what happened to me but rest assured I will be on guard for the rest of my life when dealing with relationships.....det45

Yup, bout all you can do.

I know the feeling, betrayed trust can really change your outlook, got blindsided by mine as well, togeather for 10, married for 5, thought everything was fine, then bam!

something to think about:

everybody has a pre-nup...the minute you say i do, you are subject to the laws of your state in case of a divorce. 50/50 split of property and assets, and custody visitation of the children as allowed by a judge.

so when people say things like " a pre-nup is un-romantic" or other things like that. what they are really saying is " i like the states offer better than the one you want me to sign"

I have a pre-nup. I brought a lot more into the marriage than my wife did, and I had a lot more at stake. You hate to start a lifetime committment contemplating it failing but it was necessary. Unfortunate, but necessary.

Seperated since 2002. She had an affair ( still ongoing ). We have a daughter who decided to come live with me in 2003, has been with me since and is now 20-yrs old.
I got married later in life at 36 ( now 58 ). I have never looked back! Raising the daughter has been a HUGE responsbility, but is all good and I am happy. When a daughter chooses to live with Dad, whats better than that?

Good for you :thumbsup:

Seperated since 2002. She had an affair ( still ongoing ). We have a daughter who decided to come live with me in 2003, has been with me since and is now 20-yrs old.
I got married later in life at 36 ( now 58 ). I have never looked back! Raising the daughter has been a HUGE responsbility, but is all good and I am happy. When a daughter chooses to live with Dad, whats better than that?

I love latin women.
Find the right one and your done..

Timmyduck..........that is an awesome pic...:bowdown:
I could stare at that for hours.
NOTHING like that here at all !

I will bump this for you ......

I bet Blanca Busa out posts me in 45 days or less.

I'll take the 1st 100 bucks worth then check Vegas lines.

IMG_0118.jpg

Yes,,,,,,,:thumbsup:

Free tours and machines are available to all good standing Org. members in VT.......

DSCF0919.JPG

DSCF0943.JPG

Last edited:
A pre-nump is required. I should have gotten one that said "Leave with what you came with, and with what you personally earned from your own income." If she is serious the pre-nump won't ever be an issue. If it is an issue run!

Back