New labels finally on!!!

KvHotDog4

Registered
I have finally finished the labels, sorry it took so long but I ran into a snag with the adhesive behind the Kanji emblems. For anyone doing this use Rapid remover first I paid 17.00 for a quart and it was all finished in about 10 minutes on both sides. I tried goo gone didn't touch the adhesive but the paint is a different story :( I got alot of it off by rolling it with my fingers but blistered thumbs, pointers and middle fingers. With rapid remover spray on and squeegee off and repeat (several times). Wish I would have started with it :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Anyway, I think they look great and for $46.85 you can't go wrong. Here is where I purchased them. He can make any color you want he has most of them posted as an auction just contact him if you don't see what you want. Also he included some extra helmet Kanji's of multiple colors like an extra bonus, freebie!!!

eBay Store ? motorpsychographix: Search results for.

He also has the 1340 and Hayabusa Racing emblems. He manufactors them himself if you have custom ideas he may be able to help just ask. He has great customer service. Oh make sure you ask for the left and right sides.

This is my first write up hope it turns out good, my next one will be installing EBC XC front rotors probably next weekend. Any tips to make the next one better would be appreciated. Thanks :beerchug:

IMGP2616.jpg

IMGP2617.jpg

IMGP2623.jpg

IMGP2624.jpg

IMGP2618.jpg

IMGP2626.jpg

IMGP2627.jpg

IMGP2631.jpg

IMGP2632.jpg

IMGP2634.jpg

IMGP2635.jpg

IMGP2636.jpg

IMGP2638.jpg

IMGP2639.jpg

IMGP2640.jpg

IMGP2641.jpg

IMGP2642.jpg

IMGP2643.jpg

IMGP2644.jpg

Thanks it was hard work just glad to have a dad who can wet sand and buff props to him on that :thumbsup:
Mostly all I did was hold the plastic I didn't want to mess anything up lol

sometimes that's the smartest thing you can do. stand back and stfu, let the pro do their thing. lol, like my paint guys.

they look great! :thumbsup:

All that work is why i went with the overlay type from Tapeworks..you can't even tell they are over the OEM.

you know, i just did the kickstand mod after lowering the bike. there's no way i'd be able to even use the kickstand as low as the bike is now if i hadn't done the mod. but let's be honest, use an angle grinder, rather than a dremel. takes too long with a dremel.

Looks good, with all the unexpected work that went into it, would you do it again?

Now that I know about the Rapid Remover I probably would if I had to. It would not have been so bad if I had started with that. Just for anyone that is going to do this go ahead and get the Rapid Remover its high but its worth it to keep from scratching your paint. It was a little wierd to me that the only emblem that left the adhesive was the Kanji the others didn't even leave a paint line, after 3 years and 40,000 miles no paint line wow. I just figured it was from the heat off the engine baking it on.

Back