What's On Your Desktop?

If your referring to the tires, Its not dust, We just got back from a ride and went so fast the tires turned red and that is them cooling down.

On the other hand it could be where she has just been rolling around in the garage this winter and out into the driveway.

:laugh:

No gay, old school Arnie is my motivation...no really!

dsktp.jpg

I love this bike, I will have something similar but on a lot simpler scale(modified Magna 750) next year hopfully

larged10.jpg

When you're looking at the desktop, push the "PRTSC" (PRINT SCREEN) key.

Then go into Microsoft Paint and click the "Edit" tab, then "Paste." That will paste a screenshot of your desktop onto the blank document.

From there, go to the "File" tab and click "Save As..."

Then just give it a name and save it wherever you want.

Thank you so much for that! I've always been wondering how to do that :thumbsup:

My work machine is pretty strong so I have 4 monitors on it.

Here's the overall view from my iPhone
actual.jpg

PandaNin.....let us know when you return from the Matrix safely ok!? :laugh:

Past - 97 CBR-XX - before it went to Blackbird heaven in 3 July 2008.

Attachments

• daves motorcycle 801-601.BMP
    1.4 MB · Views: 245
Those are some grat pics Ken! I really like the bridge on the beach with the two palm trees....makes me think of Marley & Margaritas ....ahhhh looks so lovely there :beerchug:

Those are some grat pics Ken! I really like the bridge on the beach with the two palm trees....makes me think of Marley & Margaritas ....ahhhh looks so lovely there :beerchug:

99% sure that is Fort Myers beach here is the photog's site http://www.flickr.com/photos/tropicdiver/

If you or anyone else wants the full version of any of these please shoot me an email with the file name you are wanting. Ken@mrcycles.com

Also the short but wide photos are full dual screen spanning pictures 2048x1280 I think.

Last edited:
Back