Haya's in the Hills 2009

Re: central/west Pa MEET AND GREET RIDE!!

Im glad you all had a good time. Ill be sure to make the next ride. Im surprised you all didnt catch rain. I live in Hershey (not to far) and it rained pretty hard here. There was actually flash flood advisories on the tv.

Battman yea I had to adjust the route and get off the best road I had planned cause it was black and spiting some. I thought we were running into it so we turned back north and got away from it. But it made that ride part of the ride boring but we stayed dry. i wish you would have made it. I just hope everyone had a good time and maybe next time the weather will give us 100% sun.Kevin:thumbsup:

Looks great guys. I'm glad the weather held out.

Look forward to more pix! :cheerleader:

Chris should be commended for putting this ride on. Looks great! Wardie

wish I had gone. I'm definitely up for a ride another time tho
Posted via Mobile Device

Chris whutup....did u guys ever get the meet and greet in since the last time we spoke..or is this the same one...i just finished my first week of training like i was telling u the railroad called me back

I'm glad the rain held off for you guys......and that everyone had a good time.

I'll definitely have to try and make the next one!

Im pizzed i missed the ride. I will be good for the next one. Today is really the first day I have gotten off the couch or outta bed aside going to ER or the damn Dr's. let alone get on here to see how you lucky fools made out. All I was thinking about on Sat while sitting on the couch with an ice pack on my head was damn I could be ridin with you all.

Im pizzed i missed the ride. I will be good for the next one. Today is really the first day I have gotten off the couch or outta bed aside going to ER or the damn Dr's. let alone get on here to see how you lucky fools made out. All I was thinking about on Sat while sitting on the couch with an ice pack on my head was damn I could be ridin with you all.

Dont sweat it man you can come to the next go around. Your health is the most important thing.:thumbsup:

Just got my bike back today...new Pilot Power front tire, new front pads, and new front wheel bearings. They said half the balls were missing in one of the bearings, and what was left of the cage was in about 20 pieces (so thats what that horrible grinding noise was).

wheels 001.jpg

Cool Im glad that all turned out ok and your ride was a safe one. That was some distance on a bad bearing.:cheerleader:

Lay off the pressure washers :laugh:

Yeah, I like learning things the hard way.

The whole ride home on Rt15, all I could think of was the front tire locking up..The bridges on curves up north of Mansfield were the worst.

It goes in for a new rear tire Thursday (Pilot Power)...should be like a brand new bike!

you are kiding me...i never posted the pics!!!!! wow man i am sooooo sorry...

DSCF2973 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2974 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2975 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2976 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2977 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2978 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2979 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2980 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2981 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2982 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2983 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2984 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2985 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2986 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2987 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2988 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2989 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2990 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2991 (Medium).JPG

DSCF2992 (Medium).JPG

again sorry guys ...

Back