Ride to the corner and back ...................W/ pics

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Cooks Corner that is.

Took a little jaunt to the local Harley hang and saw many more sports bikes than normal. The weather was great but many don't get out in the cooler cloudy days, only the real riders are out.

Anyhow, enjoy the few pics.
Bubba

IMG_9198.JPG

IMG_9200.JPG

IMG_9202.JPG

IMG_9203.JPG

IMG_9204.JPG

IMG_9206.JPG

IMG_9207.JPG

IMG_9208.JPG

IMG_9210.JPG

IMG_9213.JPG

IMG_9215.JPG

IMG_9217.JPG

IMG_9219.JPG

IMG_9221.JPG

IMG_9222.JPG

IMG_9224.JPG

IMG_9228.JPG

IMG_9231.JPG

IMG_9233.JPG

IMG_9235.JPG

Good stuff, Bubba...

I looked at the weather for next weekend in SoCal...more rain...:whistle:

You could come here to do the Grand Canyon with me and Jason if you want...

Ill be in Santa Monica Mts next Sunday. If anyone from the board see a white guy 24 on a blue 08 say hi, ill be the one with a neon Green jacket, U cant miss me. :cheerleader:

Bubba,
That is an original Ford GT you got a shot of!! There were a lot of sport bikes out today. Great pics as always and you should come and ride with me and Scar when we head to the Grand Canyon next sunday! I have a place for you to keep Dot and I might have a place for you to crash.

Ill be in Santa Monica Mts next Sunday. If anyone from the board see a white guy 24 on a blue 08 say hi, ill be the one with a neon Green jacket, U cant miss me. :cheerleader:

Check the board and PMs dude, I may be out and about.:whistle:
Bubba

Bubba,
That is an original Ford GT you got a shot of!! There were a lot of sport bikes out today. Great pics as always and you should come and ride with me and Scar when we head to the Grand Canyon next sunday! I have a place for you to keep Dot and I might have a place for you to crash.

Doh! It's not Dot anymore :( R.I.P.

Pat is the reincarnation :laugh:

:thumbsup:

Check the board and PMs dude, I may be out and about.:whistle:
Bubba

Great pics Bubba...nice sportbike turnout. I bet the sound of that GT40 going by gave a 'lil tickle between the legs :laugh: :thumbsup:

Oh...and the Casper the Friendly Ghost themed bike.........Ooooooohhh SCARY! :rofl:

Back