#1 Reason for motorcycle accidents!!

I have a bunch of riding buddies, and about a quarter of them are female. They tend to be better riders than thier male counterparts too. Always safer and sometimes faster. I'm married anyway, so the flirting isn't a priority to me. But I can still look, and Spicy would always get my attention before the others pictured in this thread. But no worries Spicy, I have no intentions other than meeting other riders in a foriegn state!
laugh.gif
smile.gif

EPICRISIS- Me and the hubby wouldnt mind meeting new people from the board. Everyone we've met so far is pretty cool. A group of us went to Biktoberfest and we will most likely go to Daytona in March for Bike Week unless something comes up of course and we cant go. By the way; thanks for the compliment and I really cant post any pics because they would delete them if ya know what I mean!!! (unless I find some that are rated PG instead of rated R).
lol! ha! ha!

Just got back from Jamaica last week......................didn't see any of the above backy riders, but did see quite a few helmets. Nice pic spicegirl....................
wink.gif

Poor Poor Katana... It's like they are the Rodney Dangerfield of Motorcycling.... No Respect...

And this doesn't do much for their image...
I love our Katana. It's actually ALOT more comfortable to ride than my Busa, especially two up. It IS a bargain but that's not why I got it- believe me I paid cash for both my '04 bikes and I can afford to get whatever the hell I want. We like how it is designed and rides-you're not hunched forward on it with your knees up high like a gsxr. The suspension is actually very smooth. It looks great, too.(especially with my handsome ass on it!
tounge.gif
) Why doesn't anyone want pics with ME on it? What BS!!!!

katana_in_driveway.jpg

Poor Poor Katana...  It's like they are the Rodney Dangerfield of Motorcycling....  No Respect...  

I love our Katana. It's actually ALOT more comfortable to ride than my Busa, especially two up. It IS a bargain but that's not why I got it- believe me I paid cash for both my '04 bikes and I can afford to get whatever the hell I want. We like how it is designed and rides-you're not hunched forward on it with your knees up high like a gsxr. The suspension is actually very smooth. It looks great, too.(especially with my handsome ass on it!
tounge.gif
"Why doesn't anyone want pics with ME on it? What BS!!!!"

daaaaaa....
laugh.gif

God show you guys a little flesh and pow. Now you know why we don't allow any nudes, you guys would just go to bits.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Poor Poor Katana...  It's like they are the Rodney Dangerfield of Motorcycling....  No Respect...  

tounge.gif
Hey Just to make certain man, I wasn't baggin on the Katanas, I had one for quite awhile and about 20K miles. I enjoyed it and it served faithfully till I killed the tranny...

This isn't mine, but it's the same body style. Mine was black and I pealed all the stickers off so it was just Black with black wheels and a V&H Full System....

bdm.com

Yeah They Were cool... 100 or so HP, stable, comfy... Good Bikes... Back in 92 I used To surprise the hell outta many FZR, Hurricane, and Ninja riders. THe Kat never got any respect, but it was still a good handling, 100hp sporting 750... Good stuff...

Here's a Website with all sorts of details... Clicky SuzukiCycles.org

GSX 750 F 1992
Overall Length: 2 250 mm (88.6 in)
Overall Width: 730 mm (28.7 in)
Overall Height: 1 180 mm (46,5 in)
Seat Height: 790 mm (31.1 in)
Wheelbase: 1 470 mm (57,9 in)
Dry weight: 209 kg (461 lbs)
Engine type: 748 cc, four-stroke, 4-cylinder, 16 valves, air/oil-cooled, DOHC, TSCC, SACS. 106 hp/ 10.500 rpm, 7,5 kg-m/ 9.500 rpm. 6-speed.

Body color: red, black, silver.

Thank the Good Lord for that! If you looked like that, Bubba, I'd have to start thinkin
about changin my ways!!
tounge.gif

Still prolly a bad idea... That pic will find it's way all around the web... In a few ears it'll pop up somewhere and it'll be someone else claiming. "Check out my Girlfriend" ....
laugh.gif

Back