how did you name your bike?

Chrystal Smith from Bonn, Germany - That was from the Name Generator.

Now for my bikes, Sasha, Bernice, Gertrude

Sasha is my 08 white/blue sassy street rod. She acts like a super hot Russian but has the attitude to back it up on the twisties.

Bernice is my GSXR 750 race bike. When I bought her I had Lynard Skynard's "Bernice" playing in my truck and hearing the words to the song I realized that it just fit her.

Gertrude is my 02 silver/blue busa I just bought/built this winter after a friend put her down hard. The Scorpion exhaust on her prior to the laydown made it sound like she was alway grunting to get around everywhere so grunty gert turned into Gertrude.

My bike is named Betsy... all my bikes have been named Betsy, like all of George Foreman's sons are named George Foreman... :bowdown:

orange crush- stole the name from another member on here. i am just not that creative when it comes to names. :whistle:

Re: how did you name your bike?

simple...

"Oren Ishii" is...

"One BadAzz Biotch From Tokyo!" and?...

my name?..

is in fact..

"BILL" :cool:

Seemed rather fitting...:laugh:

Wasabi (Japanese: わさび,ワサビ , 山葵 (originally written 和佐比); Wasabia japonica, Cochlearia wasabi, or Eutrema japonica) is a member of the Brassicaceae family, which includes cabbages, horseradish and mustard. Known as "Japanese horseradish", its root is used as a spice and has an extremely strong flavor. Its hotness is more akin to that of a hot mustard rather than the capsaicin in a chili pepper, producing vapors that stimulate the nasal passages more than the tongue. The plant grows naturally along stream beds in mountain river valleys in Japan. There are also other species used, such as W. koreana, and W. tetsuigi. The two main cultivars in the marketplace are W. japonica cv. 'Daruma' and cv. 'Mazuma', but there are many others.[1]

(cut-and-paste from Wikipedia)

My girl growls when I twist the throttle. Haineko means Ash Cat. It stays with the japanese theme and if you aren't carefull it will bite. I thought it was fitting.

The only problem is it won't fit on my licence plate.:banghead:

Haven't named the bike, but always refer to it as a "her" and the wife calls her my girlfriend. :laugh: So if "My Girlfriend" is a name...I guess that's what it is. ???

Godzilla - every time I mash the throttle I hear BOC playing in my ears :laugh:

Named her RIPLEY after the gun wielding, alien killing, bad azz woman from one of the greatest movies ever. :thumbsup:

Sigourney-Weaver---Alien--C10038736.jpg

alien.jpg

Last edited:
call her "Lucy" in memory of Albert King's guitar...she always makes me feel better just like the blues! :guitar:

Imelda- for some reason she is always needing new shoes!:laugh:
My wife calls her my (garden tool)- I spend more time with Imelda than I do her!:beerchug: Gee, I wonder if that is the reason the "D" is on the horizon? I may never know:thumbsup:

Misty,

Wife tells me I spend more time with Misty than I do with her and she felt I had a Mistress. Misty short for Mistress.

Back