$3,119.50

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
...is how much money I spent on tires (+ install) for Wasabi (my '08 'bus) in 2009.

Just sayin'.

$3,119.50

Worth every penny.

Do it again? Absolutely.

:beerchug:

Number of oil changes? 9.

Amazing what 'interesting details' tax season brings to light...:whistle:

Wasabi on Palomar.jpg

...is how much money I spent on tires (+ install) for Wasabi (my '08 'bus) in 2009.

Just sayin'.

$3,119.50

Worth every penny.

Do it again? Absolutely.

:beerchug:

Number of oil changes? 9.

Amazing what 'interesting details' tax season brings to light...:whistle:

I thought that was how much you spent on all the photography of you and Wasbi.:laugh:
Ya hoon!
Bubba
I keeeel you now

I thought that was how much you spent on all the photography of you and Wasbi.:laugh:
Ya hoon!
Bubba
I keeeel you now

Oh, Bubba...you know I don't pay for such stuff...:rofl:

I have friends I haven't even used yet! :rofl:

Sometimes I think I'm doing good putting 4300+ miles on my 09 that I bought about 10 months ago...then I read this and just go cry in the corner. :laugh::beerchug:

Sometimes I think I'm doing good putting 4300+ miles on my 09 that I bought about 10 months ago...then I read this and just go cry in the corner. :laugh::beerchug:

Hey Nick,
Get over here and ride, I need a lot of saddle time if I am going to do 15,500 again this year, I only have 1300 so for and I am dying to do the twisties again.
Look forward to meeting that sweet Gray/Silver of yours too.:beerchug:
Bubba

I dont ride hard, how long will my Shinko(sp???) last? If I replace them, I want tires with a long treadwear. Any suggestions?

:eek:WoW! You should be a tire expert by now! Which are your favorites? I'll be getting a new set soon, the Michelin Pilot Road 2's served me well. Lotsa twisty riding, mostly two up, spirited. :laugh:

DK, I really liked the Avon Storms that I had on my '06 LE. I do have the Pirelli Angels on the bike right now and like them also. My next set I will be going back to the Storms.

Bubba, me and you are gonna have to get together and do some riding and hit the twisties! I need to try and at least hang with Scar this year. :beerchug:

Bubba, me and you are gonna have to get together and do some riding and hit the twisties! I need to try and at least hang with Scar this year. :beerchug:

Hi Jason,
You have seen more of him than I have this year and there is no way I could ever keep up with that man's riding.:laugh:

Hope all is well with you and hope to see you this spring or summer.:beerchug:
Bubba

I wrote the storms down, I dont need a tire yet, but I dont want to buy a soft tire with no life. We ride two up mostly and never over 2x the legal speed limit..hehe

Have Storms on my '04 and for my riding style I love them great traction in wet and dry situations and excellant wear. Unless he has changed Scar was running the Michelin Pilot Road2 which is another great sport touring tire with great handling and longevity.

:eek:WoW! You should be a tire expert by now! Which are your favorites? I'll be getting a new set soon, the Michelin Pilot Road 2's served me well. Lotsa twisty riding, mostly two up, spirited. :laugh:

I'm a HUGE fan of the Michelin PP2CTs. I've tried a couple of other brands over the years, but every time I scrub them bald and get on another set of 2CTs, I feel like I just got home.

There are other great tires out there...

Back