Car show in Tulsa

That "duplex" is on the inside of the 90 curve or within a hse or two of it. It's tan or brown with local rock I think.

I do like the home just out of town with the pond in the front yard.

And that is one sharp curve

Okay, This thread has offically been hijacked. Sorry about that.
:whistle:
Soo is anyone going to that car show thing?
P.S. Matt I hope you get back sooner rather than later.

I will give you guys some teaser pics from when I was up there today! :whistle:

021.jpg

024.jpg

030.jpg

028.jpg

032.jpg

035.jpg

040.jpg

062.jpg

Heres some more. I will get some more pics over the weekend. There were a lot of cars that were covered up or were in the process of getting polished up.

064.jpg

068.jpg

077.jpg

078.jpg

096.jpg

097.jpg

Show is over at 6pm tonight, As of right now 9:41am it is raining a steady downpour with no signs of letting up, Lets all keep our fingers crossed it stops so Brandon doesnt have to ride home in it.

Brandon if possible make sure you find out who won the Fine Nine.

Show is over at 6pm tonight, As of right now 9:41am it is raining a steady downpour with no signs of letting up, Lets all keep our fingers crossed it stops so Brandon doesnt have to ride home in it.

Brandon if possible make sure you find out who won the Fine Nine.

:rofl::rofl: The bike will be trailered home! No need to worry about the weather today! :laugh::laugh:

I will try to find out and let you know. I just hope I am able to get a trophy since I am apparently in a "street" class with a few bikes that should be considered "radical" but oh well. You should have entered Misty!!

I will make another thread later that is just pics but it will be after I get the bike home later.

:rofl::rofl: The bike will be trailered home! No need to worry about the weather today! :laugh::laugh:

I will try to find out and let you know. I just hope I am able to get a trophy since I am apparently in a "street" class with a few bikes that should be considered "radical" but oh well. You should have entered Misty!!

Good Luck.
:cheerleader:

Im pretty sure those other two bikes have never seen the street, Should have been classed Radical for sure.

Back