Babygirls first winter snow. Just wanted to share with you all..

casualdreamer

Registered
Well, some of you know I am still deployed and have a few months left. When I left home I left my new wife, and a 2 month old daughter. It has been hard on me becuase I am missing a lot of things. First crawl, first real blabber talk, first in a lot. I returned home March 09' to be told a month later I have orders again leaving June 09 and I was not allowed to take my wife and daughter with me. It was ruff at first but I have been sent pics from my wife to try and help with the distance. I just want to share a few with you all. To all the Fathers that are out here along with me. Keep your head up and it will be over soon. Take care and enjoy.. Thank you all for your service and your support.... This is her first winter and winter snow...

P/S The last pic is of the old Grand Cherokee Startech Edition covered and the Mistress is in her stable... (Trailer in background)

100_1891.jpg

100_1895.jpg

100_1918.jpg

100_1902.jpg

Last edited:
You have yourself a 'lil angel there :angel: Come home safe and you'll be sharing these moments w/ her before you know it. Great pics...thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Awesome pics bro. Just glad its a picture of a person...was hoping it wasn't a Busa stuck in in a snow dune. :beerchug:

great pics! thanks for sharing...thanks also for your service! stay safe and get home soon :beerchug:

Hang in there. Thank you for your many sacrifices so that my family and I sleep safely at night. Hard duty to stand watch at the gate with such a beautiful baby girl waiting for her daddy.

LTC, USAR, (Ret.)

Back