Bash Shirts

Only stipulation I have is that they're not "lasered" :laugh: I don't think the material would hold up well after a few washes having been put through the gauntlet of Cap's Laser!

How about Gen 1 and Gen 2 nose to nose?

Like this?

020.jpg

006.jpg

021.jpg

On the front upper right or upper left chest area....
2010 6th Annual (?) Spring Busa Bash

On the entire back....
The two Gens nose to nose....overlayed ontop of large falcon as the background w/ Kevin & Dons names in memorium at the very bottom beneath the large piece ??

What do y'all think?

peregrine-falcon.jpg

PeregrineFalconAnatum.jpg

On the entire back....
The two Gens nose to nose....overlayed ontop of large falcon as the background w/ Kevin & Dons names in memorium at the very bottom beneath the large piece ??

What do y'all think?

I like that idea:thumbsup:

On the entire back....

What do y'all think?

I think that is a good idea although I personally don't care for the "nose to nose" aspect. The color choices will be a nightmare unless you pick the '02 Black/Blue(fastest Gen 1)......:thumbsup:

I think that is a good idea although I personally don't care for the "nose to nose" aspect. The color choices will be a nightmare unless you pick the '02 Black/Blue(fastest Gen 1)......:thumbsup:

:laugh:....I hear ya. Maybe the best thing is to keep the bikes simple with just a black outline and minimal color. Personally it doesn't matter to me what color they are.

Black outline of the bikes and a color falcon might be cool, need to see a mock up...

as far as the fastest color, well... we al know that PINK is the fastest... and, there have been Pink Bash shirts in the past, I'm just sayin'

Man, it is good to be home.

I also vote for something to remember Don.. maybe even just a scripture or even his initials somewhere.. someone who knew more about him can probably chime in with something he would want.

I think with the Gen1 and Gen2 nose to nose is a cool idea, underneath it could say something to the effect of, "Its Not a Fight it's just Sibling Rivalry" or something like that.........

I also think it would be cool to incorporate Don and Kevin somehow into the shirt, something like, "Forever, they ride among us".............

Just tossing stuff out there...............

I think with the Gen1 and Gen2 nose to nose is a cool idea, underneath it could say something to the effect of, "Its Not a Fight it's just Sibling Rivalry" or something like that.........

I also think it would be cool to incorporate Don and Kevin somehow into the shirt, something like, "Forever, they ride among us".............

Maybe add Don's motto. "grip it n Rip it"

I would like to see some different colors. All the ones i have seen are black. I am interested in getting some just let me know. Thanks

I like this combo: busa bash logo at the top, then nose to nose, then grip it and rip. It at the bottom

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Doesn't John Daly own the patent to "Grip It and Rip It" ???
The way he likes to hang out and drink in NC & TN Hooters...he might see the shirt one day and come looking for royalties :laugh:

These are all awesome ideas....HOWEVER....we lost 3 org members last year. Shouldn't we include all of them? Not everyone knew Mike, but not everyone knew Don or Kevin either....just sayin'. Just my two cents.

Back