2009 Gen II "white & bling" ...purdy

Yes, this was the swing arm from Jon Reed at sport Chrome...I can remember who asked me about it....this is the pic.

I was talking to a PIAA rep about these kinda lights and he was saying that they are more running lights to allow you to be seen vs improving what you can see on the road. Can you comment on this? because if it gives you a lot more illumination of the road, I will get some for my girlfriend who has trouble seeing at night.

That's a good lookin bike. How are you liking that Yosh system? I am in the market for a new system and wanting to get one from either Yosh or Akrapovic. :thumbsup:

The Yosh system sounds good...I like it. It's a good unit. It is much lighter than the stock units and it sounds great. The gain in HP is not much for a stock bike...maybe +1 or +2. Greg posted the dyno so you can see. The big savings is in weight.

The lights are pretty darn bright at night...ohh yeah. They aren't just for being seen. They light-up the road significantly. Greg at HPC pointed them down a bit so as not to blind oncomming traffic. They have a piercing beam. Also the intensity is adjustable...that is why I chose them. I didn't want to have to ride with the PIAAs on all the time. I had PIAA 1100x on my ZO6. So far I love the Clearwaters.

I was talking to a PIAA rep about these kinda lights and he was saying that they are more running lights to allow you to be seen vs improving what you can see on the road. Can you comment on this? because if it gives you a lot more illumination of the road, I will get some for my girlfriend who has trouble seeing at night.
100E0803.jpg

John, glad to be able to help you out in providing the Clearwater Lights. :cheerleader:

The bike looks great with the silver on the lights looking seemless! :thumbsup:

clearwater_johngraves5.jpg

clearwater_johngraves5.jpg

Back