roadloc any good?

ham4864

Registered
i can get a good deal on one, but it only has on key.
what are the pros and cons about the roadloc.
i'm scared to lose the one key and be in a messed up situation.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/roadlok-immobilization-device/120646-roadlok-gen-1-sale.html

Call them directly and get a new one.

IMG_0236.jpg

You cannot go wrong with RoadLok - as posted... call them, ask for Daryl and get a new one. That way, you can register it and get replacement keys if needed!

I just got my roadlok and love it. If you want another key you need to have the small metal plate with the ID number on it. If you dont have that plate, your probebly better off spending the extra to know that your the only one with the keys to them. Its worth the price, especial being on sale now. :thumbsup:

They have metal tags on the key ring w/ a serial number, you can register the keys w/ the Roadlok company and order new keys. They'll also help recover stolen bikes via Vin # logs... Downside is, this person selling the used one might've already registered it, or might not have that metal tag w/ the Serial number. I've had mine for a month now, and love it... total peace of mind when storing and parking my bike... :thumbsup:

it is for a gen 1 and its brand new with two keys.
The very first post says different. Whatever... But I purchased mine, and love it. I'm extremely happy I got it. Simple to use, and offers better security than the handlebar lock... plain and simple. Another awesome thing about this product, is if you forget it's engaged, the bike simply stalls out, and no damage is done. Other locks will destroy your calipers, rotors, wheels, and whatever else it smashes against.

Last edited:
When you get it, you may want to go ahead and contact Daryl at RoadLok and tell them what you did and if the "key tag" has already been registered to anyone else and if so what you can do.

They are great products backed by impecable service.:beerchug:

The very first post says different. Whatever... But I purchased mine, and love it. I'm extremely happy I got it. Simple to use, and offers better security than the handlebar lock... plain and simple. Another awesome thing about this product, is if you forget it's engaged, the bike simply stalls out, and no damage is done. Other locks will destroy your calipers, rotors, wheels, and whatever else it smashes against.

Im simply amazed you acually "purchased" something instead of just stealing it... turning over a new leaf are ya?

look what came in the mail today.

well i put it on today it was easy,the hardest part was getting the grim off my hands when i was done.:beerchug:

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

Back