New Owner; 16 years old, blind in one eye, mentally challenged, from AZ

Road Weazel

Registered
Did I pick a good first bike? :withstupid:
OK, interesting intro but I thought I'd come out of the gate as my normal, oddball self...
My name's Weazel and I'm actually 42 years old. I've been riding on the street since I was 15 and have worked in the motorcycle industry for about 17 years. I'm also a soldier in the Army Nat'l Guard.
I have a H*nda Valkyrie, a Kawasaki ZRX1100 and a 1200 Sportster Sidecar Rig at the moment, along with several vintage bikes, and I just bought my first Hayabusa (I'm trying really hard NOT to say 'Busa) and it's a '00 model with Muzzy slip-ons and a PC. The paint is a crazy airbrushed Dragon design and I need to swap body panels with someone, or get it repainted. It's just too much for a simple soldier like myself. I'm thinking OD green with stenciled Pilot and Crew Chief names, along with some other military-ish markings...
I have a co-worker who has two Hayabusas and has modified several for more performance. I was looking at turbo'd '99 this morning and it really got the wheels turning in the old Weazel-brain.
I'm looking forward to digging in to the forums and learning more about my new toy.
Best regards.
Weazel in Phoenix
100_1413.jpg

100_1414.jpg

100_1415.jpg

100_1416.jpg

100_1417.jpg

100_1418.jpg

100_1419.jpg

Last edited:
:welcome: Nice looking Busa , Yeah you picked a good 1st bike. Hold on and enjoy the ride !:thumbsup:

Oh, your personality should fit right on in around here :laugh:

:welcome: Weazel...enjoy the greatest hyperbike on the market! :thumbsup:

sweet looking bike I'm sure somebody here will be willing to trade panels with you. Looks like a lot of time and effort went into it. welcome to the board.

Welcome to the .oRG. For a moment there I thought OWENS was back, then I saw the pics. Very nice looking paint job, if I had an 00, I'd trade u in a second.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nice intro :laugh: I think you should have let that one ride for a page or two before telling us the truth though :p It's good to get the gang here all worked up :rofl:

Beautiful Busa! :welcome: to the oRg!!

:welcome:

Congrats on the upgrade!

What part of AZ? I'm in Phoenix sometimes...and there are a few great ".oRgsters" who live here permanently.

:beerchug:

:welcome: I'll swap skins with ya, mine look like hell, but i will paint them camo before the swap if thats what you want.

Welcome and great looking Busa! How 'bout some pics of the rest of the stable?

Back