Custom Helmets

mitchluv1

Registered
Benn thinking of getting one done for a while now. Want to know if others here have one. If so post up some pic please and what was you insperation for whatever. like eariler said been thinking about it but don't want to come off as some cocky a-hole. Post'm up fam

29bj3lu.jpg

105npjo.jpg

mine's no-where near as extreme as you could go...I just wanted the colors to match my bike. I worked up a concept in PICTURE IT stealing alot of ideas from F1 helmets. Not exactly like my drawing, but it was his first helmet job, and I got a really good deal.

If you have any photoshop skilz, I'd reccomend putting some ideas together there:beerchug:

Project1.jpg

helmet 006.jpg

helmet 008.jpg

helmet 015.jpg

I used a solid black helmet. the Kanji matches the gold chrome from Tapeworks and the red stripe is OEM used on the bike nose. Simple custom.

CIMG0627.JPG

CIMG0626.JPG

denon 970 great color scheme matches great.
paint 101 you also have two good looking helmets, do you have any larger pics of the one in your avatar.
Thats something more of what I'm looking for. Who did the work? How much did it run you?

This is a one of a kind, custom paint job done by an Org member.
It is better than these pics, and he is an artist when it comes to painting.
I gave him very little to go on and he really made it work.
After my get off I worked hard to get this helmet back to work because it is unique.
His screen name is doliland and he is a great guy.
Bubba

IMG_8504.JPG

IMG_8505.JPG

IMG_8506.JPG

IMG_8507.JPG

IMG_8508.JPG

IMG_8509.JPG

Those are some great lookin helmets you guys have there!:thumbsup: Good luck on making the decision to get a helmet custom painted. :thumbsup:

mine's no-where near as extreme as you could go...I just wanted the colors to match my bike. I worked up a concept in PICTURE IT stealing alot of ideas from F1 helmets. Not exactly like my drawing, but it was his first helmet job, and I got a really good deal.

If you have any photoshop skilz, I'd reccomend putting some ideas together there:beerchug:

That is AWESOME :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back