Vance and Hines

Kat99

Registered
Anyone got their CsOne headers and mufflers?

Anyone heard these up close?? Ive only seen one vid of them and they sound pretty nice, not too sure about the styling. They seem decently priced.

Sorry, dont have my Busa yet haha.

Anyone got their CsOne headers and mufflers?

Anyone heard these up close?? Ive only seen one vid of them and they sound pretty nice, not too sure about the styling. They seem decently priced.

Sorry, dont have my Busa yet haha.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/105958-yoshimura-4-2-1-2-help-vance-hines.html

Hope you have some time to delve into this can o' worms. :laugh:

On a side note...they are a very reputable exhaust Co and have been doing it for a long time. I have seen a couple vids on youtube w/ their slip-ons on a Busa and you are right...it sounded really good.
*edit* Also..the link I provided is really more about V&H's headers being used w/ other manufactures slip-ons. V&H's slip-ons are currently available, but the headers....well that's another story.

Last edited:
Vance and Hines.... :) long on experience, short on marketing... great products since the 70's :laugh: (FOG's no less)

I had one on my zx10 and liked it alot, kinda like a yoshi in sound, maybe a hair louder. the fit and finish was great.
HPIM2696.jpg

i just put a set on my gen2 , had a question though , the two small bolts with spacers ,wher do they go, on one off the cooler suports or on the suport under the bike for the colector?

v&h says they go under the bike , the mounting bracket for the colector, you have to turn it around , and put the spacers in it !

Back