Motorcyclist Special Edition Gen 2 launch

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
I was digging through stuff, finally getting settled in after our recent move and found this magazine. I think I swiped it from the Suzuki stand at the 2008 IMS in NYC. Anyone else have a copy of it? Pretty cool write up on the new bike, the Gen1 and all that went into making Gen 2 :thumbsup:

IMG00148-20100129-1230.jpg

no, but i wish i did! i'd love to thumb through that a few times on the hopper. :whistle:

I have both that one from Mtoro Cyclist and almost the same one from Sport Rider. They were added to the magazines once. I think it was only for news stand and not for subsrciptions. I can't be sure though. I grab all mine from Barnes & Noble.

I did have the first mag at one time, but lost track of it during my last move. It was a good write up and loved reading while I was dropping the boys off at the pool. :thumbsup:

Hey i remember that it came in the same packaging but seperate from the actual magazine. I didnt even own a busa when i bought that mag, i read that thing like a billion times while my girl was in labor, :laugh: wow. i only got a gen1 cuz i got a good deal on it and the gen2's were still top dollar

Back