iPhone Apps - What are your Faves/Must Haves?

Not a App, but i use this hard case that has a built in battery. Grumpy turned me on to it and i keep it on my phone most of the time.
I bought mine at the iPhone store, but available at mophie - iPhone Battery, iPod Cases, iPhone accessories and more! they sell other iphone stuff too.
It's a very good hard case for the iphone. Ask me how i know :laugh: The unit has a switch on the bottom to either charge or not charge. This is good since Iphone will use power even when dormant to keep it self 100%. There are 4 blue LED to tell you how much charge the mophie has and blinks when charging it self. Included is a USB to ultra mini usb cable that charges the mophie and the Iphone at the same time. It will charge the iPhone first then the mophie.
The mophie battery lasts about 60% as much as the iphone battery. I can turn it on when my iPhone is at 40% and mophie will bring it back to 100% and still have some juice left.

Only con i have is maybe weight and bulk, but i have no issue putting it in my back pocket and sitting or riding or doing anything. The smooth case makes it easy to remove from a pocket and the heft actually makes me more aware it is there.

CIMG0811.JPG

CIMG0812.JPG

CIMG0813.JPG

CIMG0814.JPG

CIMG0815.JPG

CIMG0816.JPG

We have "Bump" on ours as well as alot of the others that were mentioned. Makes sharing contact info with another iPhone user a breeze. Just bump fist together while holding the iPhone and you get each others contact info. :)

I also have Iheart Radio. If you like listening to live radio! And I also love Pandora!!!!!!

Enjoy!!!! :thumbsup:

Not a App, but i use this hard case that has a built in battery. Grumpy turned me on to it and i keep it on my phone most of the time.
I bought mine at the iPhone store, but available at mophie - iPhone Battery, iPod Cases, iPhone accessories and more! they sell other iphone stuff too.
It's a very good hard case for the iphone. Ask me how i know :laugh: The unit has a switch on the bottom to either charge or not charge. This is good since Iphone will use power even when dormant to keep it self 100%. There are 4 blue LED to tell you how much charge the mophie has and blinks when charging it self. Included is a USB to ultra mini usb cable that charges the mophie and the Iphone at the same time. It will charge the iPhone first then the mophie.
The mophie battery lasts about 60% as much as the iphone battery. I can turn it on when my iPhone is at 40% and mophie will bring it back to 100% and still have some juice left.

Only con i have is maybe weight and bulk, but i have no issue putting it in my back pocket and sitting or riding or doing anything. The smooth case makes it easy to remove from a pocket and the heft actually makes me more aware it is there.

My AT&T rep was out last week and he had that battery on his. I was thinking about something like that... Right now I just have a case on it. The very day I got the iPhone about 2 hrs after I got it, I dropped it in the parking lot. LOL

I looked at Redlaser app other poster mentioned.
How does my IPhone scan something ?
From the face ?
Too weird ?

It uses the camera to scan the barcode.

Blackberry has some apps that do the same thing.

My company is developing an app that will work with our software that will do what you're wanting - the real-time inventory, order-entry, etc....

Our software interfaces with all major ERP packages and actually will integrate with just about anything.

I haven't found any luck on the Java side. That's why I'm stoked with Citrix Receiver... Plus I can manage my network from the iPhone now. Pretty handy.

I don't have a comemrcial ERP system, I have an AS400 running on custom written RPG2 software. I have a java based emulator that allows me to securly get to the IBM Sign on Screen via IE. That's what I need to run on my iPhone. There are some 5250 terminal emulators out there, but I'd have to give it direct access to the mainframe which I'm not willing to do. Using the Java app allows me to SSL with double password protection.

so thru the camera it reads the barcode ?
Freaky ?

I bet the FBI can turn your camera and mic on via satellite !
Sit back watch and listen.......???

I was looking at one of Cap's apps...turned on a voice activated recorder so you can put the phone down and leave the room, and it will record what's being said while you are out....Sneaky Cap!

Come on guys and girls jail break them phones!! :thumbsup:

Little something I done to a few co-workers phones..

Blackberry man myself!! but I found out alot of stuff about the Iphone

photo.jpg

photo 2.jpg

Come on guys and girls jail break them phones!! :thumbsup:

Little something I done to a few co-workers phones..

Blackberry man myself!! but I found out alot of stuff about the Iphone

Been reading about jailbreaking 'em. I don't really see a downside to it; it shouldn't void the warranty or anything.

Where's the best site to get the info on doing that? What are the pros/cons?

Man I need that free spellchecker!

Do you really like that Redlaser app? I ask because the top review was not favorable, and I like the FREE apps best!

Downloaded a bunch of recommendations here, this is a GREAT POST. MCM, THIS is why you need an iPhone!

Been reading about jailbreaking 'em. I don't really see a downside to it; it shouldn't void the warranty or anything.

I jailbroke my old one by watching a youtube video before giving it to my sister-in-law.

Youtube, is there anything it can't do?:laugh:

Tys iPhone Help.com – The Best iPhone & iPod Touch Site

This guy is great he will tell you everything you need to know!!

Gives you step-by-step on how to jailbreak a phone or anything else you would like to do to an Iphone.. And he is also on YouTube with vidoe's guides to help

I haven't had a problem with a jail broken phone yet.. its been a year since I first started doing them on other people phones and not one complain yet...

Some people say you do lose your warranty with a jail broken phone!! But once you learn how to do a jail break you really dont need att help on fixing the phone.. or less you drop it in water or break the screen.. Iphone's and Blackberry's are really easy to fix your self.. But like i said i haven't had anyone complain yet!!!

If you bought an Iphone just because its and Iphone!!! I understand But if you bought one cause you like all the apps Well Jailbreaking is the way to go!!! you get more free Apps from jailbreaking than you get from the Apple store..Plus most of the Apps you will get will change the Look,and style (like seen in the picture above) can change carrier name,battery,themes,way the icons looks!!! I could go on and on about it..... So go check it out!!! Also unlock the Iphone to work on Verizon,and Tmobile :thumbsup:

Any ??? Pm me and i will try to answer more ??? about it

Will work on all Iphone's and Iphone touch

Be advised; jailbreaking DOES void the warranty on the iPhone but it has been said it can be returned to factory specs with no trace of the jb. Do not take a jailbroken iPhone in for warranty work, it will be rejected. On the other hand a jailbroken iPhone is great (um so I've heard):whistle:. And Nick I still need some of that thread mmmkay?!:laugh:

Be advised; jailbreaking DOES void the warranty on the iPhone but it has been said it can be returned to factory specs with no trace of the jb. Do not take a jailbroken iPhone in for warranty work, it will be rejected. On the other hand a jailbroken iPhone is great (um so I've heard):whistle:. And Nick I still need some of that thread mmmkay?!:laugh:

:laugh: I put some in the saddle bags that you let me borrow. Just let me know when I can meet up with you and you'll have plenty of conductive thread. :beerchug:

Back