Who has the best price on stainless lines?

Registered
I'm looking for a 4 line set (front, rear and clutch). Nothing crazy with colors, just black or smoke. Thank you.

im a dealer there rockymountainatv.com if u like them give me a hollar. i might be able to beat there price a little.

I'm looking for a 4 line set (front, rear and clutch). Nothing crazy with colors, just black or smoke. Thank you.

Have normal stock busa lines in stock.

Colored lines are no extra charge.

Fronts are 90, rears are 50 and the clutch is 52. Galfer has map price rules so likely same price wherever you look. Shipping for any Galfer item in US is free.

Gen-I Front is Fk003D223, Rear is FK003D223R, and Clutch is FK003D223CL.

Click here & couple clicks later, all done. :easy:
Galfer Brake Lines, Wave Rotors & Brake Pads: Buy Now | Pashnit Moto

Black lines look like this. For the black busa, they look awesome for those going for an all-black look.

Can also do black fittings & banjo bolts for a $25 upcharge per line. Popular option.

Img_5173_galfer_brake_lines_800.jpg

Normal stock black would be black line, silver fittings.

Img_4105_700.jpg

Img_5173_galfer_brake_lines_800.jpg

Img_4105_700.jpg

Last edited:
Btw, you mentioned smoke color. Smoke is sometimes called carbon, but same thing. It's black, but a translucent sheathing vs. solid. Only real difference.

Img_8569_smoke_silver_800.jpg

Sort of see the translucence in this one.

colors_galfer_brake_line_8565.jpg

Img_8569_smoke_silver_800.jpg

colors_galfer_brake_line_8565.jpg

if you have anything done to you bike that would change the stock lengths make sure you buy the right size.

I've not raised or lowered it, so I assume stock length would be the same? That smoke color is pretty trick.

I am also considering stainless lines for my 2009 model. I have troubles finding clutch line for Gen2 so are Gen1 and Gen2 clutch lines the same?

I just purchased a 4 line HEL set on eBay for $127 shipped, smoke with black ends. Let's see how it works out.

Back