My Husbands idea of dinner...

Get rid of the mustard and maybe the bologna and it MIGHT be ok. I'm not too sure about that one, though.

YUCKY!! I was waiting for that. lol

I took a pic of MY dinner just in case someone said that. lol :whistle:
Asparagus, Salad, Flounder and Northern Beans. MMMMMMM!!!!

That is a pretty healthy-looking plate. Actually, your fart will smell WORSE than his ..........

:laugh:

I once had to eat a head cheese & spam sandwich for a fear factor style contest. Two slices of head cheese, between that was a piece of spam about 1.5" thick slathered on both sides with creamy horseradish and chunks of jalapeno......I did that no problem...... It was the 16oz glass of WARM prune juice with 6 scrambled eggs, egg shells, marinara sauce, jalapenos, olives & asparagus the next mornin that did me in.......OH i ate it all, but the food must've had an express fare round trip ticket cuz it went right through me at lightning speed
Posted via Mobile Device

I once had to eat a head cheese & spam sandwich for a fear factor style contest. Two slices of head cheese, between that was a piece of spam about 1.5" thick slathered on both sides with creamy horseradish and chunks of jalapeno......I did that no problem...... It was the 16oz glass of WARM prune juice with 6 scrambled eggs, egg shells, marinara sauce, jalapenos, olives & asparagus the next mornin that did me in.......OH i ate it all, but the food must've had an express fare round trip ticket cuz it went right through me at lightning speed
Posted via Mobile Device

I threw up in my mouth a little just reading that.... :puke:

I would eat that... mmmmmmmmmm but then if you can eat my mother inlaw's cooking... They don't call her the Ptomaine Queen for nothing!! She made lasagna one and my kids called it Lagagna! My daughter would not eat it and started crying, my wife got upset.. because she did not think of crying first LOL!

I eat some odd things, I'll admit.... (shut your hole, peanut gallery :laugh:) But the thought of the concoction that inspired this thread never crossed my mind.

Here's something that was a little more delicious:

SSPX0224.jpg

Yes, that's right....40 ounces (slightly over 1 kilo for our metric bretheren) of tasty prime rib.

Sadly, I also had appetizers, a salad, loaded baked potato, and ice cream with hot fudge and caramel for dessert.

Maybe now people can stop wondering why im fat...:whistle:

SSPX0224.jpg

I think i just gained 40lbs simply THINKIN about that!
Posted via Mobile Device

looks delicious and i would eat it just like that...if i was going to change it, i would take off the mustard and beans and add bacon, mushrooms, and cover with sausage gravy :beerchug:

Posted via Mobile Device
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have ate much worse. Haggis, menudo, tripetas It's all good.:thumbsup:

.maybe if everything wasn't fried.
Sir, that is heresy, and I must demand your man-card be surrendered immediately.
Anything that tastes good, tastes better fried. This is a steadfast man rule......:rofl:
And the sandwich looked excellent.....

Back