Props to Wardie (WKBN)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...

A special shout-out to our brother "Wardie," (Larry Ward), host of the Two Wheel Power Hour, (ClearChannelComm's WKBN (AM Radio)) who for the 2nd year in a row, interviewed me regarding the Busa Stampede and other sundry items as we saw fit.

I just finished 30 minutes with Wardie, Sherrif Roy Dyckman, and a new guy (Chuck), who I'd never spoken to previously.

I'll make another intervideo this year, and post it up after the audio portion is made available to me, and after standard 'production.'

In the interim, THANKS, WARDIE! Again, I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to be part of your programming!

:beerchug: <== to you!

Scar

2WheelPowerHour Logo.jpg

<ahem> clears throat...

I think there's another shirt some .oRgsters might be interested in seeing...:whistle:

Just sayin', Randy...just sayin'.

Good stuff!
Hats off to Wardie.:thumbsup:
Bubba (wearing a Stampede shirt as I type:laugh:)

<ahem> clears throat...

I think there's another shirt some .oRgsters might be interested in seeing...:whistle:

Just sayin', Randy...just sayin'.
well it was your own fault.. that shirt was so good that Karen put it on a hanger... could not find it.. really..

That is not really a t-shirt.. (and not easy to photograph black stuff with cell phone) :) this really is the best quality Tshirt I have ever had..

19063_107339362611785_100000071668482_188297_1468186_n.jpg

19063_107339325945122_100000071668482_188296_7155801_n.jpg

well it was your own fault.. that shirt was so good that Karen put it on a hanger... could not find it.. really..

That is not really a t-shirt.. (and not easy to photograph black stuff with cell phone) :) this really is the best quality Tshirt I have ever had..

Karen :cheerleader: has just scored some serious points... :beerchug:

Larry is a great guy! Always ready to help. Can't wait to hear this years interview Scar. Let me know if the Stampede hats have changed. I'm about worn my out!

Back