This is the end of my PROJECT BUSA !!!!!!!!!!

this is the finale edition :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

- hayabusa Black Diamond edition finale[/url]

gimoto%20%26%20haya%205.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the finale edition :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

sent an e-mail but I will ask you here. The mirrors...on the motosport website there is one set that are called "super long stem"

and another set called "black elbow long stem" and then one called "elbow super long stem" which one do you have and would you have done it any different??? Does the site show any measurements on these mirrors?? Could you give me measurements. I like them. Have you had any issues with the elbows???

GREAT LOOKING BIKE!!

sent an e-mail but I will ask you here. The mirrors...on the motosport website there is one set that are called "super long stem"

and another set called "black elbow long stem" and then one called "elbow super long stem" which one do you have and would you have done it any different??? Does the site show any measurements on these mirrors?? Could you give me measurements. I like them. Have you had any issues with the elbows???

GREAT LOOKING BIKE!!

turbo mine magical racing mirrors is here : i think Black Elbow Long Stem
send an email to simon percival here : Race Spec Motorcycle parts and accessories | MOTO-WORKS.JP

no doubt he know which one it is :bowdown:

serie_12.jpg

serie_13.jpg

serie_14.jpg

looks great. so what's the next mod :laugh:

NEW BIKE :lol:

Nice pick for a second bike! Aprilia Rsv 4 is what I would have if I have the money for another bike! I guess 3 isnt enough!:whistle::thumbsup:

Back