Just joined from Oz

aussiebusaboy

Registered
Hey ya,

Had my first busa for a few months now, finally got around to buying my ultimate toy.
K9 black n grey carbon R77 slipons and clear armour, the chameleon kanji. ranges from pinkish through to gold then silver.

No major mods as yet, the cops here are tighter than a nuns nasty on that sort of stuff.
Been riding now for just on 20 years and the busa is bike number 20 i think from memory.
Covered in excess of 200,000 miles on all sorts of terrain on Motorcross, enduro, safari bikes and road bikes.
Living in Brisbane at the moment and loving it, good mates with Aussiesuzukirider.
In this part of Oz we get about 300+ days of sunshine per year and the rainy days still carry a temp of about 80 - 100 Fahrenheit as it mostly rains in summer, havnt seen snow for about 10 years now and the only ice i get is from my freezer.
If you havnt guessed it by now i love riding, so anyway enough about me.
I have learnt from reading previous posts to have some pics ready, enjoy even though the bike is a tad dirty (still looks damn sexy)

Picture 322.jpg

Picture 323.jpg

Picture 325.jpg

Picture 326.jpg

Picture 329.jpg

Picture 327.jpg

Picture 324.jpg

I told you it's not the Fastest color :laugh: but you wouldn't listen:laugh: ...Good to see you joined up just watch out for that Do3 character he is a bit of a ........... :whistle::rofl:

:welcome: to the oRg, and yes I'll confirm, you have indeed purchased the fastest colors. I can't catch a break around here......................:laugh:

Nice ride, a bit of envy concerning the weather. Yes you did buy the fatstest colour same as mine.:cheerleader::thumbsup::welcome:

:welcome:to the family, yo!

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the pedestal!

:beerchug:

Thanks for the welcome.
The black n grey were the fastest selling colors over here, i do like the new black model with the red splash or the blue over the kanji and the 1300 stamp on the rear, now thats hot.

2010%20Hayabusa%20Colors.jpg

Back