While most Ya'll is freez'in?...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Blanca Busa and i went for a ride today...my 1st experience of Oren (my gen1) meeting Blanca (Saiids gen2)

displayimage.php

even watched a guy para surfing at Fort Pierce inlet..

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Blanca Busa and i went for a ride today...my 1st experience of Oren (my gen1) meeting Blanca (Saiids gen2)

displayimage.php

even watched a guy para surfing at Fort Pierce inlet..

I hear you're buying Saiid lunch next time for your slight spasm that your right wrist experienced,(:laugh:) leaving your riding partner behind to incur a 30 minute verbal lashing from a LEO :poke: :rulez:

:lol:

I hear you're buying Saiid lunch next time for your slight spasm that your right wrist experienced,(:laugh:) leaving your riding partner behind to incur a 30 minute verbal lashing from a LEO :poke: :rulez:

:lol:

Noooo...it musta been a guy that looked a lot like me...on a bike that looked a lot like oren...cause i'm a former marine....one of the old "no man left behind" crew...old school...but whoever it was?..that passed a shelby cobra that was passing something else and wound up in the mid trips gett'in it done?..which btw definantly wasn't me..musta been a fairly sharp guy who knew that no good could've come from going back...and it turned out his choice was dead on...as if he did?...i heard he was going to jail..and i'm not...cause i ain't him..justa guy that looks a lot like me.

and they called us Jarheads hugh?..:poke::rofl::lol:

ps: btw...i'd be honored to buy BB lunch! :lol:

Last edited:
Noooo...it musta been a guy that looked a lot like me...on a bike that looked a lot like oren...cause i'm a former marine....one of the old "no man left behind" crew...old school...but whoever it was?..that passed a shelby cobra that was passing something else and wound up in the mid trips gett'in it done?..which btw definantly wasn't me..musta been a fairly sharp guy who knew that no good could've come from going back...and it turned out his choice was dead on...as if he did?...i heard he was going to jail..and i'm not...cause i ain't him..justa guy that looks a lot like me.

and they called us Jarheads hugh?..:poke::rofl::lol:

ps: btw...i'd be honored to buy BB lunch! :lol:

LMAO :rofl:

*wink* *wink* :laugh: :thumbsup:

you guys are "locos" I'm in Clermont and was around 40 freaking chill,did not see a single bike riding around town.

We weren't in combat and he didn't leave any man behind so his conscience is clean .
Like I said the second thing the cop asked me was 'You know that guy'.
By the way he asked me I could tell he wanted 'that other guy' more than me.
I thought about saying yes I do here is his cell#,name and most imp his username on Hayabusa.org.........:rofl: NOT !
Of course I don't know that guy ! He's long gone and I never met him before .
Jinxster did the right thing . He stopped and made sure I didn't go down , saw the lights and kept going .
Like I said in my thread 'new riding buddy rode off and left me' what good could have come from him coming back ? None.

The officer from get go was actually areally nice guy.
What would have taken 10 min took 30 only cuz we stood there and BS about Nuclear Fusion and Global Warming...:rofl:
Seriously he was a decent guy and even if Bill had still been with me and we both stopped together I thnk we could have said it was some kid on a 600 and us old guys don't ride like that. Prolly would have given us both a warning. I believe it. He went on about how kids with these roll bars think it fun to tease him and try to film it for YouTube .
His words exactly.

The ride up SUCKED ! 46 degrees ain't fun for anyone.
I kept telling myself 'I have ridden in colder' and singing Iron Maiden to myself ! 'The Trooper' always gets me thru !!!!
But all else made up for it.
I had a good time and a great chili cheese dog.........:thumbsup:

ps the guy kite surfing was an absolute NUT. I was in gear you see and still cold.
Here he is out in 40mph winds in a wet suit no hat no gloves barefoot in the water kite surfing. Made me feel chicken for thinking I was cold and him look like a NUT !
Nuther guy passes us in parking lot in wetsuit barefoot carrying a surfboard !
Hey when it kicks up in Fl I guess they take adv of it cuz most of the time the ocean is as flat as glass !

Went out yesterday morning, 18 degrees, and I saw a guy on a Harley. I was toasty warm in my truck:thumbsup:

TimmyDuck I don't know how old you are but at 16-20 I rode completely thru 5 CT winters.
While there it was not so bad but turn 39 and live in FL for 20 plus yrs and your blood thins out. 50 feels cold when I myself used to relish a good ride on a 50 degree day in CT.
When you have to deal with 90 plus and same for humidity most of the yr anything below 60 is cold here !

I'm still getting in some short rides here in the 30's. Talked to someone last night in PA 0 degrees; heck to the no...........

As long as road conditions are good I hope to continue to get rides in. Winter gear is a good thing..........

Must be nice. I go into the garage and look at mine sometimes but -20 with the windchill makes Southern Ontario the best place to be....:rofl:

48 Here now and they say we may even get some light hail , frost or even flurries !
WTF.....
All the Canadiens drove down here so fast for the hoildays that like a big vacuum they drug the cold air with them....:rofl:
I'm moving farther south....???

Back