Your Next Bike ?

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I was just thinking about if I were to get another Bike what would it be.

I have Misty ( Stretched / Lowered / 240 kit and all the Bling I can find ) and I love her to death and wouldnt get rid of her for anything as of now.

000_2782.jpg

I also have a 2007 VTX 1300 which I use to commute back and fourth to work on when theres not snow on the ground.

Spiked bike 017.jpg

200 Tire Kit

Spiked bike 018.jpg

Soooooooooooooo if I were to want another bike what would it be.

Here is what I have come up with for me, Tell me what your next bike might be.

I need ( 2 ) more Hayabusa's..... I would like to have another Busa and keep it primarily stock so when I do go on a twistie ride I can use the full potential of the Busa.

However: I know my next Busa would be a White 06 because I love the looks of them and it wouldnt be long before I coundnt resist the urge to Bling it Stretch it and make it mine.

wht 06.jpg

So there is where the 3rd Busa would come to play, This would be the one I would keep stock :whistle::whistle::whistle:

So what would your next bike be.

000_2782.jpg

Spiked bike 017.jpg

Spiked bike 018.jpg

wht 06.jpg

I would like to build me a cafe racer. Always looking for the right bike to do it. Hope to in the next year.

I would to have a gsxr 750. But could not get rid of the busa. I don't have the room for another bike yet.

I am leaning towards the new BMW 1000rr as a second bike...might even sell mine and get it. My wife has the 09 white Busa so I can ride hers whenever I want ( well, when she isn't ).

Always have to have a Gen 1 the only thing I would want to park next to it would be a Can Am Spyder RT.
Posted via Mobile Device

Would love to buy another Vstrom and get it ready for a 2 year hiatus...travelling all over Europe..ship it to Australia then New Zealand...:cheerleader:2hip

Like my guns I like to have two of the same.
I'm gonna go buy another bike just like the one I have now and put it in a garage..........
.......for fifty odd years................
...................Then.......wind in my hair....shifting and drifting......

My Red (White) Barchetta will arise like a Phoenix and FLY !
So sayeth Geddy Lee so let it be done.......

I can't think of anything that I would want to TRADE by Busa for right now, but..
For a second bike, I'd definitly like to have a pure sport bike.
Liter bike, a ZX10R
But most likely a 600 (for '10, an R6 would be my choice), as it would be primarily, a track bike.
Not actually going to be buying anything new bike wise in 2010.. but if I could, there's my prefferences.

My Busa world is perfect right now as I see it (HayBus for track and sport touring and building naked superbyke) BUT eventually I'll let my KLR go for a go anywhere BMW! I long to ride above the Artic Circle via the Klondike! Raydog

P1000906.JPG

P1010534.JPG

P1020906.JPG

I casually skim the local craigslist for a screaming deal on a minor/cosmetic damage '98 or newer GSXR 750 .
That was the first year FI .
A 600 would be enuf for a pure sport play bike .
But once you become spoiled to 'Busa torque 600s make you want to cry :cussing: any time you end up in the lower RPMs .
Also the 750 comes with upside-down forks , and a braced swingarm .

Just paid for it actually.....07 CBR 600 for the track addiction. After wrecking the Busa at Tally I decided (read: my wife told me) that I needed one so she and I could still ride. Good enough reason for me :thumbsup:

I would get an 06 LE Busa and an 04 Purple and Black. And a 2005 or newer GSXR 750.

Well ive only had this one for a couple of months now so if i got something it would like a gixer 6 or 750. Sumthin i can stunt out whth a cage and all. Thats what i really miss parking lot stunt shows on the weekend. If i droped this one id cry!

IMG_5742 sm.jpg

kbike.jpg

Back