World's fastest Busa @ 328 mph

Here you can see the exhaust, and the two parachute's below.

DSCF0022.jpg

Here is the turbo, and according to Jim Odom, who is the rider of the Ack Attack, whom I spoke with, he only uses 8 lbs of boost.

DSCF0023.jpg

Here are the two Busa motor's, and according to Jim, they are completely stock! There are two Power Commander's, and sorry JC, no TRE's.
laugh.gif

There is a chute release pin connected to the front motor, I guess to slow the machine down if the motor flies out.

DSCF0024.jpg

This is the drivetrain section. You can see the chain drive from the rear motor on the right side of the wheel, and there is a chain from the front motor that connects via a shaft to the left side of the wheel.

Jim said both motor's are in sync and drive the rear wheel with only 8 lbs of boost to obtain 328 mph.

DSCF0040.jpg

Here is Jim Odom on the right, signing autograph's ( I got one), and Rodney Smith, a hotshot dirtbike rider (never heard of him).

DSCF0034.jpg

This is Sara Amavisca, an umbrella girl, who was signing autograph's on her photo's. Don't know why she wasn't in her working dud's titlating young youth's, but she was looking fine in those jean's.
hot.gif

DSCF0033.jpg

Is this what we have to look forward to as busa riders when we hit our early 60's???!! Riding around in a King Kong shaped vibrator with our glory day busa engine inside? Someone needs to let Jim Odom know that he's not riding a MOTORCYCLE. It has one, even TWO MOTORCYCLE engines in there, but it's not a motorcycle. He could've put 2 Porche engines, or 1 Vette engine in there. Doesn't make a difference because he could've put ANYTHING in that vibrator. When I think MOTORCYCLE run, I'm thinking straddling it, fully geared, helmet and body open to the elements and influencing the aerodynamics... NOT strapped in like some caged up, NASCAR, go-go Speed-Racer. They need to reclassify his run as the fast land speed in a KING KONG VIBRATOR, not on a motorcycle. Sorry, but just my 2 cents

Back