190HP HONDA

rock.gif

Well, good. Thought I was the only one that couldn't get to it.

I wouldn't sweat it too much man. MCN is pretty worthless as far as reliable news goes. Remember they had "pictures" of our "NEW 05 Busa" etc...

Latest I heard from the Vine was 2006 Blackbird would be a V5 based on their GP bike development. It's also supposed to be a little sharper and lighter while still catering to the comfort crowd...

We'll see... I am still skeptical...

think I'll sell the busa next year to some Italian for about 11k euro come back to the States and get the 06, even if the busa isn't king I'll still get another one. I just love the way this bike looks compared to all the others,,,,,,,,no offense Bullet Train

I wouldn't sweat it too much man.  MCN is pretty worthless as far as reliable news goes.  Remember they had "pictures" of our "NEW 05 Busa" etc...

Latest I heard from the Vine was 2006 Blackbird would be a V5 based on their GP bike development.  It's also supposed to be a little sharper and lighter while still catering to the comfort crowd...

We'll see...  I am still skeptical...
Agreed, pretty unreliable source.

I am rebuilbing my baby and standing by for the 2006 Busa ... maybe trade her in then.
rock.gif

Back