Rid the Red

viper11511

Registered
So got bored and decided red and black needs to be BLACK! Damm Budweiser's! Ha! Happy Holidays all!

IMG_3106.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_3113.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

How the drag coefficient on that H1? its black...:laugh:

I love black, my Car and truck are black, busa used to be black/grey. Needed some white in the garage.

Actually an ol 66 Charger. But I can see how u would think that from the picture I took. Here is a closer look. Hope ya have a good New Year!

Thx Merlot! I think I'm gonna digg it! Ya wish mine had the hemi but oh well! It's just to original to tear it up but I have considered droppin one in! Way tempting! HA!

Thx Merlot! I think I'm gonna digg it! Ya wish mine had the hemi but oh well! It's just to original to tear it up but I have considered droppin one in! Way tempting! HA!

Good man, they are only origanil once. I hate hearing stories about guys mutalating original classics to suit thier needs. I never understood why they wouldnt sell it at build another one up that was already hacked.

Viper, I am in the same process you are in right now. Bike all tore up...ready to paint. Man, I am so jealous of your paint room. I have to paint it at home in the garage..Wifey not happy that her Mercedes is outside in the rain for a month:laugh: What brand of paint you using there...How many coats of black before shooting clear? 2hip

Hey thx cipher 5791! I appreciate it! I agree fastfrog! If I wanna build and ass hauler I will prob find a tore up one like ya said and build it up. Thanks for backing my thoughts! Ha! 2hip lemme do some checking for u! It's kinda fun isn't it! I'm about 90% done on the reassemble. I have a friend who owns a body shop and helped me with the painting process. PLus I got no wifey to piss off so I'm all good! Ha! I think it was a couple coats and then three coats of clear. Wet sanded and buffing was part of the process too. My materials ran me about 400 bucks or so. I also smoothed and painted all the plastic surrounding the gauges and tank and really like how it looks. Personal pref there tho. Wizards makes a wax u apply 24 hours after paint I would recommend cuz it breathes and gives a little protection when re-assembling. What color ya doing?

Back