This is me Thread

Me and my little buddy:beerchug:

surf dog.jpg

Just because I am bored, here are a few of me... some more recent than others... :)

So, the first oone is in Iraq, on the flight line.
The second and third ones are in... Iraq, in my office
At the overlook at Fall 08 Bash

Last one, well I was like 9 years old or something....

cheesey.jpeg

me.jpg

me 2.jpg

oleMC(Medium).jpg

youngin.jpeg

Last edited:
I have had one more kid since this photo but thought I would show my family. I am glad that I dug this old thread up, a lot of new faces around here. Keep em coming!

Busa Bash 09 015.jpg

Hegwood Run 011.jpg

I have had one more kid since this photo but thought I would show my family. I am glad that I dug this old thread up, a lot of new faces around here. Keep em coming!

Haha... Your little boy on the right cracks me up. That's a good family photo!

Brought up form the dead! No pics of me in all 15 pages...so here it is from the 09 bash!View attachment 169470

Nice shot....I think I have a better one somewhere....will send it to you. :poke: :poke: :whistle:

Great pic of the family... :thumbsup:

Here's a better pic of me. :thumbsup:

A2402001.jpg

Kelly and l at the spring bash this year. Dont remember which one of you guys took it for me but if it was you, raise your hand.:laugh:

100_0114.jpg

Last edited:
Kelly and l at the spring bash this year. Dont remember which one of you guys took it for me but if it was you, raise your hand.:laugh:
I was there but don't remember seeing you guys. I was the one with all the kids and the dog:whistle:

I was there but don't remember seeing you guys. I was the one with all the kids and the dog:whistle:

we didnt stay after dark as we live about 20 minutes away. I only got to meet a few people, Don, DJSin, chattanooga busa and a couple others. We we up there friday, and saturday but were mainly out riding like everyone else.:thumbsup: Only thing I remember about the guy who took that pic is that he was in the coastguard and had a buddy with him that was on a cbr. I dont even remember what color busa he was on.

Last edited:
Here I am.. me and my youngest daughter Karlene. I put a picture up of Dozerswife also....she isn't on here much. Too busy on Facebook farming...:banghead: The bald guy is LoCoBusa....he is a nut.

0731091209.jpg

091809153201.jpg

Here I am.. me and my youngest daughter Karlene. I put a picture up of Dozerswife also....she isn't on here much. Too busy on Facebook farming...:banghead: The bald guy is LoCoBusa....he is a nut.

Williards? Do you guys live there? I grew up in Ocean City.

Back