Toronto Motorcycle Show 2009. Busa Pics + More.

Great show but what a looooong day! Left Ottawa at 8:05am, rolled in to Toronto at about 12:30pm. Walked around the show for 3 hours then hit the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. By 5:30pm we were parked on the Don Valley Pkwy in a traffic jam thanks to a broken down Miata in the fast lane... we finally got to the 401 at 6:00-ish and were back in Ottawa by 10:30pm last night. They need to move Ottawa further south!

That ZX-14 is massive! Makes the Hayabusa seem like a toy in comparison. Feels more like straddling a pick-up truck than a motorcycle!

All in all, a good way to spend a December winter's day. SFA for snow on the ground in Toronto, they even had free bike parking at the front door for those brave enough to ride in -2 temps. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the look on your face sitting on that 14 :laugh: A picture is truly worth a thousand words :laugh:

That blue 'Busa is something that I could see myself riding! It would look good sitting next to my '06 LE. :thumbsup:

few more pics
some repeats

toronto bike show 001.jpg

toronto bike show 002.jpg

toronto bike show 003.jpg

toronto bike show 004.jpg

toronto bike show 005.jpg

toronto bike show 006.jpg

toronto bike show 007.jpg

toronto bike show 008.jpg

toronto bike show 009.jpg

Least you guys got to see the new BUSA and sit on it at the show when the m/c show came to mich we didnt have the tens BUSA.........

The blue color on the 2010 'Busa is a pretty nice lookin color! I do like the way that flat black/gray R1 looks also!! Thanks for sharing the pics with us. :beerchug:

Back