Spicy's 1st ride

diesel

Registered
GypsyJoker,TKM,Spicy,Kevin and Kathy Kessler, and my buddy B-Sting went for a ride out to the water. It was Spicy's first "real" solo ride besides around my subdivision. First we met at GJoker's place where we met their horses-I mean dogs, and took some awesome twisty's out to The Tarpon Springs Sponge docks.

group_pic_tarpon.jpg

Was a great time indeed~ Spicy did excellent for her first time out on a semi-long ride~ Can't wait to get out there again~ It was great to finally meet Ms Kathy too! Thanks for the pics Diesel~ Next time we'll try to remember our camera~
cool.gif

Here is another of the bikes all lined up, I thought it was kind of neat from this angle.

Notice, the fastest color is at the head of the pack.

DCP_0099.JPG

Fun day. I was Spicey's rear guard...hehehe My job was to keep an eye on her rear
devil.gif
tounge.gif
Oh...I mean riding behind her to make other cars Stay away. She did Awesome!! She was ready to go faster I could tell, but she couldn't because Diesel was in front of her going 10 miles an hour below the speed limit.
wow.gif
And taking turns, 10mph below the curve speed limit.
biggrin.gif
I think I saw Spicy do a wheelie but I'm not sure.
race.gif

Here are some of the pics I took with my POS 1.3 megapixel (I'll be retiring it tonight.)

<!--EDIT|B-Sting
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099269507 -->

Ride_10_31_04_2.jpg

Great pics guys. Good ride too.. Spicy, ya did just fine. Every time you ride, you will get more comfortable... so we gotta do it again!!  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099269305 -->

Fun day. I was Spicey's rear guard...hehehe My job was to keep an eye on her rear
devil.gif

tounge.gif
 Oh...I mean riding behind her to make other cars Stay away. She did Awesome!! She was ready to go faster I could tell, but she couldn't because Diesel was in front of her going 10 miles an hour below the speed limit. And taking turns, 10mph below the curve speed limit. I think I saw Spicy do a wheelie but I'm not sure.
race.gif

laugh.gif
That was cold, B-Sting.. true, but cold just the same~  
tounge.gif

Thanks for the pics, too! Your little POS camera does just fine!

tounge.gif

Back