Crazy weather across the States. Was out riding today...

Takeuon

Registered
I know...must of you are suffering out there with this weather across the States. Yesterday it was in the low 50's and raining here in Raleigh. It was still raining when I woke up today, then the clouds cleared and the southern winds blew in, warming it up to 72!!! Took Ripley out for a ride and then waxed her all up when finished. Had to take advantage of a day like this!

The crazy thing is, the temps will plummet tonight and the rain will come back in with the high in the low 40's the rest of the week. :banghead:

And by the way....I do feel for all you Mid Westerners that are getting hammered by this early cold front. Hang in there.

3859594563_12df6a0fea.jpg

3868052489_cb2ec2c2a0_o.jpg

The bike looks great. The black and grey kanji is really nice too.:thumbsup:

today I said FK-IT.. rode to work @ 730 it was in the low 40's... took the long way. showed up 15mins late!

punishment=breakfast for the office!! with a smile!

sunday plan on riding 2up to breakfast about an hour away from here! should be about 60
Posted via Mobile Device

The bike looks great. The black and grey kanji is really nice too.:thumbsup:

Thanks!

the wheels make that bike imo!

bte -30 degree here with the WC!

Dang Mike...It's no joke when those cold fronts come down from Canada! Come On Spring Time!

today I said FK-IT.. rode to work @ 730 it was in the low 40's... took the long way. showed up 15mins late!

punishment=breakfast for the office!! with a smile!

sunday plan on riding 2up to breakfast about an hour away from here! should be about 60
Posted via Mobile Device

Thatta Way! :thumbsup:

Back