Folks I am so sorry......

Skydivr you know as well as I do watching a Hurricane come and having a choice is much better than hearing that tornado siren go off. Man that thing used to suck. We had one about a mile from my house when I was growing up in Nashville. Thing never ever went off during the day, always like at 3am it would scare the bejesus out of you.

Funny the lady on CNN just asked the weather man where in the country was ok and his response was :

"Well I am covering it up on the map right now because I don't want the rest of the country to see how nice it is in SoFla right now"

As he moves away you see a big 70s right over Fla. and says " Wish I was on SoBeach having a drink right now"

All I see on the rest of the map is some big white and purple swirling thing !:rofl:
Is there anybody left in Kansas, looks like they all got swept away!:poke:

Believe me, I wish I could get to Florida more often - they skydive ALL YEAR THERE! :please:

Man, Frankie gets around....

IMG_0825[1].jpg

These are about the only curves you will find this far south :laugh:
My wifes cousin at the beach here in SoFla....Like a Hawk always lookin' for the next 'Papi Chulo' ........I think she says ?

Notright this pic is for you...I think you mentioned something about the women ain't..:whistle:

Florida curves.jpg

Last edited:
Not a bad idea, I think I'll be going for a ride myself today. It's about 69 degrees and sunny here in New Orleans.

It's okay, when the next storm rolls in and you have to fit a fording kit on your bike to float it outta the garage, we will all feel just as sorry for you as you do for us now.....:moon:

I hate you guys, I had to work last night and it was -5 in the valley and minus -17 degree's on the out skirts.

I was much happier two weeks ago with the low being 25.

I'll be thinking of you when it's 98 degrees and 100% humidity there, and when it's a beautiful 78 degree sunny day here!

Signed,

Cold freeeeezing rain and more snow on the way!

:moon::moon::moon:

yeah but we still ride an unfortunately have to stop by the ocean side Tiki Bars to cool off a little more often an check out the topless chicks at the beach ... So the heat an humidity do have an upside.

Here is the reason Blanca sleeps in the house now.
Hurricane Wilma OCTOBER, yes OCTOBER 2005
My brothers bike was in the shed when the tree came down. Needless to say she did not survive. We did get a brand new shed out of the deal though..:rofl:
The pipes you see came from a portable garage/shelter some people had approx. 1/4 mile away. The wind ripped it from the anchors and carried the whole way across the lake where it smashed into the tree and died.

The rain pic was taken a 7:58 in the morning from my front door.....FULL BORE...120+ mph winds coming from the backside of the house so we could just for a second peek out the front door. Like a foot of rain in 30 minutes we got.

Freakin' Wilma 004.jpg

Freakin' Wilma 011.jpg

Freakin' Wilma 020.jpg

Southern Ohio has 56 degrees! Great temp for riding......but the winds are at 50-60 mph gusts....I'm gonna fit a sail to the busa and save some gas!:laugh:

Last edited:
27 degrees here in Sacramento with a whole bunch of Sun here , to cold to ride but its about the amount of clothing to ride with

Back