Anyone see the Cop Busa on Speed last night?

I call BS thats been photochopped!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Shame on you Hal :poke:
Not popular with the speeders.:laugh:

wm_normal_eureka-2008_001.jpg

I bet I know what bike gets to lead that group :laugh:

You got that right. We did have a very surprised chopper rider who was going to show all these riceburners how to motor down the highway, and passed the group at about 100 mph. Must not have seen Steve up front of the group. It was priceless.:laugh:

Not popular with the speeders.:laugh:
you had to post the "TP" job on the bike..... I am still getting blamed for that.... Don was laughing so hard over that part I think he wet his pants...

MC107... wrong one... that would be the "other" OHP guy :)

I can hardly see why FL would go with a turbo bike... I doubt there is anyone here that can get away from these guys on the NA bikes... (it really is not about the bike, it is about the rider.. )

I could outrun him....

As long as somebody throws his keys in the lake first:laugh:

Its great to have a Busa on the under a Cop, it gets to do what its made for, and keep folks safe:thumbsup:

He's not your average LEO for sure,he'll take you to party with his friends,then just hang out for some spirted back road riding,one of the coolest officers you'll ever meet:thumbsup:

DSC_0013.jpg

busaride 027.jpg

Also, said he was a sport bike rider... talk'in about a liscense to speed... I'll sign up to be a motorcycle cop just about anywhere if they have a fleet of (Patrol Busa's)...

+1!! Add me to that list! That had some talk about bringing the Busa's so Cali for a while then all that went down the drain. I would sign up in a heart beat if they did.

It's got cop shocks, cop suspension, cop lights...Dan Ackroyd from the Blues Brothers

Back