First Bike...Favorite Bike....Who's got the stones to show 'em ?

My first and only other bike I've owned 88 GSX-R 750. I should of never sold her.

slings10.jpg

Me and the Busa, my favorite bike

pilot10.jpg

I don't have pics of the actual bike anymore, but this is as close as I've been able to find. The Busa is my favorite.

IMG_2634 (Medium).JPG

IMG_2644 (Medium).JPG

Too cool ! BusaWhipped that Yammie looks like a model or toy or something ?
Is it in a museum or sumthin' ???

This one isn't mine but mine looked just like it. 1982 Kawasaki 440 LTD440ltd.jpg

440ltd.jpg

My Dad's first bike was a Kawi 440 Ltd. Then He got a Yamaha 920 Virago and finally moved up to true old fart status with his Yamaha Venture circa 1987 or so ? :thumbsup:

Gonna have to fire up the "Way Back" machine for this one.
My first (street legal) bike, a 1971 Suzuki X-6 Hustler. Got it in the early summer of 1976.
Not an actual picture of MY bike, but a picture of one..
Blue20X-6.jpg

Thapp... what year...and what make..?
I have a good idea , others may not...:thumbsup:

Look at that '71 Hustler.......Geesh you are right....itself a time machine.....:beerchug:

Last edited:
Laylas_Mom whatever possessed you to hop on a Busa for your first ride ?
Are you a Daredevil ?
Are you just used to the best, or did you just not want to deal with all the tradin' thru the yrs...:thumbsup:...and figured you would just need one ?

My first was a Suzuki rm 75. I was 14 rode it for one summer. Then it got stolen. Didn't get another bike until i was 29. A 1970 CB750. My uncle said if you can get it running its yours. I guess 10 years earlier somebody tried to steal it and really screwed it up. I had to re wired the ignition and charging system. Rebuild the carbs. Finally after a month of weekends it started. Rode it for a year and sold it for twice the money i had in it. Then bought a 1986 Yamaha Radian 600cc. Great bike rode that thing for 10 years. Then took a big leap to the Busa and haven't regretted one bit.

This one is easy for me too.... 2002 SV650s

I am a newer rider (since July 09) so I am on my first bike. I did not pick the bike, hubby just brought it home on my birthday last May. She is a little trainwreck that he has fixed up part by part, but she is mine (or ours...he won't stay off it, cause she's "fun"). She received different fairings since my first learning to ride pic. In fact she is kind of like Mrs. Frankenstein; I am not sure exactly how many SV's from ebay have parts in this bike (she had an unfortunate crash in August). She sleeps beside the Busa, and another SV in the garage.

SSPX0044.jpg

Suzanne3.jpg

Suzanne.jpg

Back