Anyone with a black hayabusa

your all wrong blue is the fastest..:poke: but i do think you will like the red once you see it in person?? thanks for protecting our freedom and be safe!

busa.jpg

Wow I love that blue bike my first bike was blue was a yamaha but was blue. Thanks for the support.. ne one have some chrome on there black bike... the more black i see the more i like the red bc no one is sporting much chrome

Hey Red. Welcome to the board! :welcome: :cheerleader:Thank you for serving our country! :cheerleader:

:moon:Michael is wrong... Sonoma Candy Red isn't the fast color... BLACK IS :moon:

Shannon Shannon Shannon, / Michael is never wrong, I thought I was wrong once but it turned out I was mistaken. :whistle:

Last edited:
Not really good pictures, the first is from the parade today (kinda cloudy) and the others I just took (inside and not the best lighting). It has the chrome wheels, stator cover, front sprocket cover,clutch cover, the chrome dog collar spikes and the aluminum muzzy exhaust that I try to keep polished. I have more chrome in mind but on a budget gotta do a little at a time lol. Sorry its dirty I didn't realize it was this bad until I looked at the pictures :( If I remember I'll take some more pics in the sun tomorrow. The red looks really good chromed out too. I don't have a pic but I have seen alot before they look really good too.

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

Before anything....THANK YOU for serving, time will fly, you will be home.

Second....Candy Sonoma is equally beautiful with black, and they are the same in performance....I know, I have one of each!

Raydog

P1020968.JPG

MF1A1503.jpg

Thanks for the welcome I really like this site. But im not sure how to use it all just yet... What mods do u have done to your bike?

Not too much yet..... pretty happy with the busa...

Levers.
SS brake lines
Wind screen
Alarm
+3 t rear sprocket
will upgrade as parts need replacing.

:welcome: Here's is my machine.....

an black may or may not be the fastest color of all but it's faster than blue...Me an this blue bike here threw down the gauntlets he got me off line due to my poor riding an launching skills but I quickly ran him down an squeaked by him just before the finish line :thumbsup:

:whistle::whistle: :hide: :laugh:

busa in black.jpg

busa in black2.jpg

Wait til you get back and see the bike. The red is nice! Change a couple things here and there like rearset color, stickers, etc to black and you'll be amazed how much the red pops! I went to my dealer looking for black but saw the red and thought of the possibilities and jumped on it! :D
Posted via Mobile Device

Back