woohoo, snown here in pa.

B@DA$$08BUS@

Donating Member
Registered
What do you know, we are getting our first snow of the year. Seems to be coming down rather heavy. I love snow, I especially love it here because NO ONE can drive in it, the way people drive you would think they were 15 and getting behind the wheel for the first time. Let it snow let it snow let it snow.
Posted via Mobile Device

I like snow also but preferably in the mountains.. We had snow here Tuesday or Wednesday cant member which, just know it was cold as all get out. So I feel for you guys that get a TON of the stuff.

here ya go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC00602.jpg

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00606.jpg

DSC00607.jpg

DSC00608.jpg

If you like snow that much move north we have it for 5 months here in northern alberta. I would like a little more riding weather but this is where the work is and thats why I stay.

Another month or so and will be skiing woot woot. Would love to move there for the snow and more so for the hunting. Alberta has some big white tails, nice bear also. Ron, u should invite me for a visit. Hehe hint hint!
Posted via Mobile Device

Any time just let me know when your heading north. Oh ya its hunting season right now dear moose elk (bears sleeping though).

strange bad....here by erie we still havent had any this week...how you getting it?

Yep, northeast is getting it too.

I was gonna layer up and go check out my friends kannedtuna that he just bought in wappingers falls, NY

Guess thats not happening lol :rulez:

On another note, I tried to convince my buddy with a VFR to ride over here, Can someone please back me up? I'm trying to convince him that worn tires with threads showing are just as good as snow chains. :laugh:

its starting to spit here :thumbsup: ...nothing major no accumilation

if this was snow we are getting right now, I'd need a freakin gynormous front end loader to dig out of it... as it stands, its windy as hell and raining like crazy.

Imagine someone lined up 40 fire trucks around your house and had them all unload all hoses at your place at once.... now imagine its been going on like that for the past 6hrs :banghead:

Maybe a dumb question... but why do I see tire tracks that look like they are jumping your curb in the first pic? ???

Back