Anyone with a black hayabusa

They call it black, but it's mainly gunmetal :laugh:

DSC01071 (Medium).JPG

First :welcome:

Did I just read that you do not like the Sonoma Candy Red. First before painting I need to suggest you stand back and take another look, I might be a little biased but That is one beautifull color. and it is the fastest color. :laugh:

To each his own though, Glad to see we have another Busa Brother.

===================================================================

000_2799.jpg

My '99, all original. 36k, run smooth as silk and strong as a bull. The splashes of red on the grey/black overall work for me. I don't brag about much in life but this machine has seduced me.

100_0884.jpg

I actually havent seen my bike in person yet lol. But I really like the look of your bike in the red. Im currently serving in iraq with the army. My Dad picked up my bike for me he says its gorgeous. Im just really into black bikes soo we'll see how it goes

Thanks for the support. I hope it will grow on me would save me a few dollars. I dont wanna extend my bike though. You guys think i can still pull of a clean looking bike w/o doing that?

:welcome:
Glad to hear another busa bought.
Do you have any experience on a motorcycle?

Yes black sheep I have quite a bit of experience. Started out at 10 yrs old on an xr100,15 xr200,16 yzf 600, 18 rc51, n now at 21 i got my dream bike Im soo stoked about it. I wont get to ride it until Jan though due to me being in Iraq til then.

Thanks for the support. I hope it will grow on me would save me a few dollars. I dont wanna extend my bike though. You guys think i can still pull of a clean looking bike w/o doing that?

These Bikes look good Stock
These Bikes look good Stretched
These Bikes look good Lowered

The Busa is a Beautifull machine period.

One thing about the Sonoma Candy Red. In pictures it always seem to come out brighter than it is, The color is closer to a Maroon or Burgandy than a red.

I think you will like it.

Black, chrome wheels and arm, polished frame. Pics taken by my 5 year old at the drag strip, so keep that in mind.....

Picture 031.jpg

Picture 065.jpg

Hey Red. Welcome to the board! :welcome: :cheerleader:Thank you for serving our country! :cheerleader:

:moon:Michael is wrong... Sonoma Candy Red isn't the fast color... BLACK IS :moon:

:whistle:

Stretching out your bike is only going to make your straightaways better. It will hurt you in the twisties. Makes the bike harder to lean over in corners. I don't know where your from but the only people in Cali that really stretch bikes are the drag racers and people who live in the desert. Canyon carvers just lower the front end a bit (really cheap mod). You can also go with a 55 on your bike (prob has a 50 back tire now). I have found the 180/55 rear makes my bike easier to throw down.
Here's some pics of my baby...

103_3175.jpg

100_3030.jpg

101_2626.jpg

Hayabusa9.jpg

Back