tiger!!!

If your going to sample other dishes....rule #1 is you better lock your phone. ALL THE TIME! For 1st timers...the cell phone will getcha every time. Doesn't take long for experienced "players" to know that you should lock it & have a password attached to it.
My ex used everything she had found out against me by going into my phone :banghead:
Got what I deserved I suppose :rulez:

Eh....oh well...he's on the path to redemption now :whistle:

Gentlemens bet... Ok scallywags, neerdowells, and hoons bet. Tiger's return to the next PGA tournment will have the biggest TV ratings of all time.

Won't hurt his income earning ability at all... except for that marital asset divorce thingy...

Probably the first time E! will ever cover a golf tournament. :lol:

to all of you ripping on tiger, let it go, he is a freak, beyond compare, what would you do if you were in his shoes, f-you go away, he did the same thing i would do, this country is ( f-it i aint saying no more ) the man is blessed, and works hard at his craft, let it go and be proud:moon:

That's an awful lot of hate in that post. Got something bothering you? :poke: :whistle:

Why take it out on this forum? Somebody here do you personally wrong or something? It kind of makes you look like an ass.

some one wanted a pic??...who's the real "tiger" now Bee yatch!

eltigre.JPG

eltigre.JPG

Tiger is really good at banging a golf ball around but dumb as a stump! What would ever possess this man to think these women he was porking on the side would not turn on him with the viciousness of a real tiger for monitary gain! Unbelievable!

I don't idolize sport figures so I have no interest in Tiger's love life. Simply amazes me that a guy so talented making almost 2 million dollars a week could be this dumb!
???

Anybody ever seen a $20 Million Dollar piece of azz? Cause you have now (pic above)....That's how much the prenup was worth....:rofl:

I don't idolize sport figures so I have no interest in Tiger's love life. Simply amazes me that a guy so talented making almost 2 million dollars a week could be this dumb!
???

Anybody ever seen a $20 Million Dollar piece of azz? Cause you have now (pic above)....That's how much the prenup was worth....:rofl:

Oh please this list is legendary in length. Some much more wealthy then Tiger....

Clark Gable

Humphrey Bogart

Steve McQueen

Prince Charles

Donald Trump

Frank Gifford

Kobe Bryant

Brad Pitt

Steve McNair

...................ect.

Pu55y is a powerful phenomenon and can make men do questionable things. :banghead:

:whistle:

Oh please this list is legendary in length. Some much more wealthy then Tiger....

Clark Gable

Humphrey Bogart

Steve McQueen

Prince Charles

Donald Trump

Frank Gifford

Kobe Bryant

Brad Pitt

Steve McNair

...................ect.

Pu55y is a powerful phenomenon and can make men do questionable things. :banghead:

Amen Brother.

The Lord knew waht He was doing when He took that rib from my man Adam !!

As we all know, there is NOTHING better than a piece of poon-tang .................................. THAN A NEW PIECE OF POON-TANG !!

Someone should have educated Tiger's wife on the :rulez: of marrying a star. And Tiger is not your average star. As one of my buddies said, HE IS GOLF.

What do Tiger Woods and Baby Seals have in common?
Both are clubbed by Scandinavians.
Apparently the police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him.
She said "I don't know exactly... but put me down for a 5."

What's the difference between a Cadillac and a golf ball?
Tiger can drive a golf ball 400 yards.
We now see that Tiger drives very well on the fairway but doesn't fare very well on the driveway.
What do the Ryder Cup and Tiger's house have in common?
They are both places where Tiger gets beat by Europeans.
Today, Ping Golf announced it is signing Ms. Woods to a multi-million dollar naming and endorsement deal for it's new line of women's fairway woods. Their
new slogan; "Elin Woods - clubs you can beat Tiger with".

Isn't 20 Million only 1/50th of the Billion he has made thus far?

Back