Pics for the Tattoo guys

Ononewheel

Registered
Here is my brothers sleeve in progress. Its not done yet, but close. It is being done by Crayon at www.boneyjoe.com

The lower half contains a ton of flames and hidden skulls, some more obvius than others, and the top is some sort of bio organic thing. I think it's wicked, what ya'll think?

chadtat1.JPG

What do I think? Hope he never has to get a real job...
wink.gif
He should prolly get into the gym as well, all that "Tough Guy" ink, squeezed onto that tiny lil arm... OK OK Just being a smart ass!!!
smile.gif

Real response? Don't really care for some of the colors going on there. Too "Pastel"? But the skulls rock, obviously the guy doin the work has some talent and over all it's pretty interesting...

Nice work. I have several tattoos, but they are all black work. I can get a pretty good tan, so color on me would be about as good as sky writing at night.

Errrr.
Shawn

I got 6, but count them as 7 since one was completely redone and added to
laugh.gif

All I can say is OUCH!
wow.gif

Looks like nice work, but I don't think I personally would want sleeves. It's the whole job thing like Rev said.

Cool.....now get some arms. Just kidding.

<!--EDIT|spicy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098922864 -->

I like it. I've got a couple and always wanted a sleeve. As far as work goes.....F 'Em! Judge me by my tats or earrings and I don't have time for ya!

I like it, that is awesome work.  It is no problem with getting a "real job"  I am in the airforce and have been for 6 years.  It may have been a problem for the "older" guys (no offense
tounge.gif
 ).  I have the left arm done and arm in the process of getting the right one done. This is the sleeve almost done.

<!--EDIT|Rich
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098968844 -->

tats_003.jpg

Back