B king turbo kits!!!

Initial pull at 4 pounds of boost before some fine tuning - still need to "tweak" it a little bit . . . .:drool:

bking dyno.jpg

as far as feuling goes, will a reflash that expands the range of the map sensor and some larger injectors and a fuel pump be fine, or will secondary injectors be necessary?

From what we are seeing on the dyno, it looks like we will be able to make over 300 RWHP with the stock fuel system by taking control of all eight injectors . . . of course, a spacer plate, some valve springs and stainless steel valves will be the way to go . . .:beerchug:

We are presently waiting for Petrik to successfully flash the ECU from the B-King, being that it is different from the '08 Busa ECU. Even after that is done, it is unclear whether or not the internal software can be manipulated to accomplish this.

The problem is that the B-King ECU shuts down the bottom injectors as the upper injectors come on, around 8,000 rpm. You cannot run any more fuel even with 2 powercommanders because the factory fueling shuts down the primaries, and a PC cannot turn them back on. For that reason, our powercommander will be connected to the upper injectors to get enough fuel while on boost. Once our map is done, we will have somewhat of an idea as to how much fuel is left, and how much more boost could be made with the stock injectors.

Right now there are no larger injectors that we know of that will fit in the factory rail . . . to make the big horsepower on this bike you will definately need to run piggybacks at this time!:cry:

Frank, its suspected that these 46 lb injectors will work, though it hasn't been confirmed yet, im tempted to buy 1 injector just to see LOL
I believe these have been used on a new style 1000

Racetronix - 46 lb/hr High-Z Pico Injector

From what we are seeing on the dyno, it looks like we will be able to make over 300 RWHP with the stock fuel system by taking control of all eight injectors . . . of course, a spacer plate, some valve springs and stainless steel valves will be the way to go . . .:beerchug:

Im hoping to find the limit of stock injectors with a 1:1 regulator on my bike using ecu only. 2 different guys using boost fuel on 08 busas have made 330 hp using ecu boost fuel tuning and a fmu, and had plenty of duty cycle left. hopefully can get 300 on a 1:1 setup as well.

Im hoping to find the limit of stock injectors with a 1:1 regulator on my bike using ecu only. 2 different guys using boost fuel on 08 busas have made 330 hp using ecu boost fuel tuning and a fmu, and had plenty of duty cycle left. hopefully can get 300 on a 1:1 setup as well.

Greg, I would assume that is modifying the ECU maps and using boost compensation on all eight injectors, right? Please let me know when Petrik finallly hacks the B-King, so we can do it to these bikes as well. Right now, the stock fuel system is somewhat limited, and I have to either get the PC extended, or hang two PCs on it, which will be the better choice when we reach for 300 rear wheel with an un-modified ECU . . .:poke:

everything ecu does uses all 8 injectors, but petrik isn't hacking on the b-king, another b-king guru is, not sure of his progress lately, haven't spoke directly with him.

The other option just put a 08-09 hayabusa ecu on the bike :)

A/F is dead nuts on at 4# boost . . .stock motor!

Attachments

• bkingdyno.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,513
I got a chance to see this bike in person today. It sounded great. The owner had a big smile on his face after riding it.

CHANGE IN PRICE ON B-KING TURBO KITS!:cheerleader:

Stage One: $4700

Stage Two: $6700​

POWERHOUSE is presently taking orders on these kits. We will be more than happy to ship them anywhere in the country, and provide the end-user with powercommander maps and unlimited tech support, during install, tuning, and even after you are on the road!:beerchug:

bkingturboshopfront.jpg

Just wondering if a video clip will be available....I'd like to know how loud the exhaust is.

As soon as we stop freezing our a**es off here in N.Y., we will be getting a video clip up. FYI, the exhaust note is not obnoxious or annoying at all - very throaty, a nice sound. I've been riding around with dump pipes on all my street turbos since 1978, and never got pulled over or ticketed for loud exhaust. I've heard 4 into 1 pipes - like D & D, and many other round canister systems - that were downright rude . . .:moon:

Where is the oil cooler?

The oil cooler is slightly behind the engine, parallel to the ground . . . the plastic bodywork diverts air directly to the cooler . . . it is totally functional and almost completely hidden . . .:laugh:

Back