Heavy Fog

Mojo

-------------
Donating Member
Registered
We ran into some heavy fog this weekend in Seguin Texas on our way to meet busa-josh in Austin.

fog 1.jpg

fog 2.jpg

fog 3.jpg

busa josh.jpg
busa-josh on the right - notright on the left

fog 1.jpg

fog 2.jpg

fog 3.jpg

busa josh.jpg

Heavy FOG.

I thought you were talking about me.:laugh:

Thanks for the pics:beerchug:

Be careful fellows,
Bubba

Good stuff, Mark! Hope you had a great trip!

Nice pix! :beerchug:

Good stuff, Mark! Hope you had a great trip!

Nice pix! :beerchug:

Thanks Scar. The trip was great and the company was even better!! I love the Texas Hill Country. Temps this past weekend were in the low 80's and high 70's.:thumbsup: I drove back in to Oklahoma last night and the temp was 43 degrees:banghead:

Thanks Scar. The trip was great and the company was even better!! I love the Texas Hill Country. Temps this past weekend were in the low 80's and high 70's.:thumbsup: I drove back in to Oklahoma last night and the temp was 43 degrees:banghead:

Nothing like a little trip away from 'home' to make you appreciate the differences between there and wherever you are...

Glad you went. Look forward to an update on your new 'gig,' as well!!!

I am hurt you didn't stop by. I had wrist surgery done and can't ride, but still, you guys drove right past my house.....:moon:

No I live about 20mi SE of San Antonio. Mojo trailered down from Ok. Wish you did live local though. The rideing weather has been great last couple of months.

No I live about 20mi SE of San Antonio. Mojo trailered down from Ok. Wish you did live local though. The rideing weather has been great last couple of months.

Gotcha, I will have to get down there in the spring. I have been out of commission through the last month now due to wrist surgery. I will try to holler at you guys when spring hits.

Gotcha, I will have to get down there in the spring. I have been out of commission through the last month now due to wrist surgery. I will try to holler at you guys when spring hits.

looking foreward to it.:beerchug:

Back