Luggage

Warrior58d

Registered
I am looking for a set of saddle bags for longer trips on my new 03 Busa. I have looked at the Johnny Rocket and the Nelson Riggs Sphere and on a web site I was looking at I saw a set made by bike master and distributed by Tucker Rocky but haven't been able to locate anyone that sells these bags so any clue would help. Also I would like your opinion on which tankbags you think is best. Thanks for your opinion

John  
firedevil.gif

i bought the tour master magnetic tank bag and tb- 17 tail bag for my trip to road atlanta. Past 140 mph on I- 95 the other day and did not move any. Very pleased with the amount of stuff you can get in these. Enough clothes for two weeks.

I am looking for a set of saddle bags for longer trips on my new 03 Busa. I have looked at the Johnny Rocket and the Nelson Riggs Sphere and on a web site I was looking at I saw a set made by bike master and distributed by Tucker Rocky but haven't been able to locate anyone that sells these bags so any clue would help. Also I would like your opinion on which tankbags you think is best. Thanks for your opinion

John
firedevil.gif
I'm REAL partial to these....this Hardley-A-Davidson boy does a good job with bags for da busa too .
Mike Corbin . corbin.com.... or somthin' should get ya there.....cooo touring seats too .

busa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

John  
firedevil.gif
I'm REAL partial to these....this Hardley-A-Davidson boy does a good job with bags for da busa too .
  Mike Corbin .    corbin.com.... or somthin' should get ya there.....cooo touring seats too .
From what everyone I have talked to said, the corbin bags look nice, but dont hold hardley anything. Plus they are A LOT more than a tank bag would be. There are a few soft saddle bags I have seen, there are a few bags mention on the hayabusa resource, but have no idea if they are still available

http://www.hyp4r.com/hayabusa/carrystuff.htm

Best of luck in your search!

Givi....Riderhaus.com..American in Germany sell the brackets to mount them...44 mph two up..."BAD" PaceMaster.
As long as you have the steel subframe..01 or newer Busa.

Rear_Screen.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

John  
firedevil.gif
  Mike Corbin .    corbin.com.... or somthin' should get ya there.....cooo touring seats too .
Those bags are awesome. Too bad when I went to the site it said that they will NOT fit the 03 Busa. Damn damn damn tripple damn.

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Back