220mph clock faces for a k8

Here is my 08 orange /black, at night it glows and it is chrome during the day, it wasn't cheap but well worth it , I get lots of compliments and at the bike shows get ask lots of questions about it. Click on the pic's to enlarge it the girls love it becuase of the speed thing. .:bowdown:

100_0825.jpg

100_0827.jpg

Last edited:
Check out the clutch side mirror :laugh: I'd love a set of 220 gauges. Need to win the lottery.

Whats the calibration value for the speedohealer on the GEN2?

Why not make 360km gauges?(240 miles)

Last edited:
Those stickers are a bear to get off cleanly unless you know the trick of blowing a hot blow dryer on them. When heated to about 120 degrees the adhesive will peel right off with the sticker.

So I guess you guys never got enough to get Blueguages to do the order? Maybe now there are enough Gen II Busas out here to get the numbers he needs.

If there is an order, I want IN.

Definitely.

So I guess you guys never got enough to get Blueguages to do the order? Maybe now there are enough Gen II Busas out here to get the numbers he needs.

If there is an order, I want IN.

Definitely.

It's $100 for Scott's to change the color. My guages were only gone 4 days, well worth it! But there are some DIY threads on changing colors now, looks pretty easy. LEDs are available in all colors usually under $20 on ebay, and guage faces are everywhere. There's also a thread here of a guy making custom face plates, whatever you want, and they look awesome. several members have them.

Interested if it can be had at reasonable price. Let me know.

If the speedo # are changed, is it possible to recalibrate the speedo so it will read accuratelly? Would a Speedohealer or similar device fix it?

Interested if it can be had at reasonable price. Let me know.

If the speedo # are changed, is it possible to recalibrate the speedo so it will read accuratelly? Would a Speedohealer or similar device fix it?

The new speedohealer can calibrate for 220 guage faces

My gauage cluster is all apart waiting on blue leds. Found this thread and wanting 220 face plates also... whats up with this, are they going to make it for there customers?

You gotta post up some pictures when you install em im very curious to see those

Will do! I ordered them today. I am also waiting on ultrabright LEDs for the insturment gauges. I ordered the 220mph and blue kanji face plates. I will hopefully have all the HID's, LED's and Faceplates in by Tuesday next week:thumbsup:

Here is my 08 orange /black, at night it glows and it is chrome during the day, it wasn't cheap but well worth it , I get lots of compliments and at the bike shows get ask lots of questions about it. Click on the pic's to enlarge it the girls love it becuase of the speed thing. .:bowdown:

How much and where can i get it from? Please send me some info. Thanks!!!:please:

How much and where can i get it from? Please send me some info. Thanks!!!:please:

Duuuude, I posted the EBAY link..... I ordered the wrong LED's Grrrrrrr.. I found the correct ones just search EBAY.. Hayabusa LED. The LEDS should be here Tuesday... I removed all the LED's and the Crystal display. A decent soldering iron and a syringe bulb to suck the solder works well. Just waiting on the LED's..

Back